Event Name: Power Uzbekistan
Category: Power and Energy
Event Date: 17 – 19 May, 2023
Location: Uzexpocentre NEC – 107 Amir Temur Avenue, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Organizer: Iteca Exhibitions – 3rd Floor, 59A, Mustakillik Avenue, Tashkent 100000 Uzbekistan
Phone: + 998 71 205 18 18 / + 998 71 237 22 72
Timings: 10:00 – 17:00
16th Anniversary International Exhibition on Energy, Energy Saving, Nuclear Energy, Alternative Energy Sources – Power Uzbekistan 2023
Power Uzbekistan 2023 — strongly occupies a leading position among the energy events held in the region and is considered to be the largest and most visited event in the industry
The exposition of the exhibition presents almost all main directions of the energy complex in sections: energy, energy saving, electrical equipment, alternative and renewable energy sources, atomic energy, power electronics, heat and power equipment.
A recognizable brand, presentation of experience and modern approaches from global manufacturers, a business program, personal meetings with major customers – the main feature of Power Uzbekistan 2023.
The exhibition is held with the support of the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Uzatom Agency.
The main advantage of Power Uzbekistan, its unique composition of participants and practical value, as an important tool for introducing new developments and advanced technologies, strengthening international relations and attracting new capital investments and investments.
Results of the last year exhibition:
- 10 000 visitors – industry professionals from 32 countries
- 98% of visitors plan to visit the exhibition next year
- 78% of visitors received new contacts at the exhibition
- 90% of exhibitors established new business contacts
- 42% of the exhibition area has been already booked
- According to reviews, 94% of exhibitors consider the exhibition important for business.
Power Uzbekistan 2023: Exhibitors Profile
- Low-voltage / high-voltage equipment
- Electrical equipment and components
- Accounting and control systems
- Industrial automation devices
- Coal industry equipment
- Insulating materials and isolates
- Transformation equipment
- Generators, electric motors, diesel power plants, compressors
- Heat exchangers
- Industrial and utility power engineering
- Emergency and rescue equipment, personal protective equipment
Renewable and Alternative Energy Sources:
- Solar energy
- Wind energy
- Geothermal energy
- Heat pumps
- Parts and components for non-conventional power plants
- Power sources, power quality monitoring
- Voltage transformers
- Building sophisticated industrial facilities
- Construction and adjustment works
- Power engineering
- Heating, Ventilation, Air-conditioning
- Pipelines, fittings, pumps and valves
- International technologies
- Electrical engineering, cable products
- Lifting and hoisting equipment
- Security systems, firefighting equipment, facilities and fireproof materials, Special uniform
- Back-end and de-commissioning, recycling of technogenic and industrial waste, waste management, water treatment
The international exhibition Power Uzbekistan is the main event of the year in the energy market.
The exhibitors have the opportunity to offer their products to a large number of business visitors, which are interested in purchasing power equipment.
More than 13,000 specialists from 35 countries are expected to visit the Power Uzbekistan in 2021.
Participating in the Power Uzbekistan exhibition will allow your company to:
- Build local and international relationships that provide exhibitors the opportunity to establish new and existing relationships with customers, business representatives, industrialists, projectors, scientists and sales representatives;
- Expand the geography of sales of your products – find distributors, dealers and other partners in Uzbekistan and throughout the Central Asian region, and provide your company with contracts;
- Demonstrate current developments, technologies and solutions of the energy industry to the target audience;
- Attract attention to your brand and increase its awareness;
- Build and maintain a reputation as a successful, reliable and steadily developing company.
Results of the 2019 Power Uzbekistan exhibition:
- 10,000 visitors – industry professionals from 32 countries;
- 90% consider participation in the exhibition important for business development;
- 90% managed to establish new business contacts;
- 93% met with existing clients and partners;
- 88% found new clients and business partners at the exhibition.
During the year, the Power Uzbekistan 2023 exhibition is accompanied by a rich advertising campaign to attract targeted visitors:
- targeted advertising on social networks
- direct-mail over the database of Uzbek and foreign companies
- advertising in leading industry media, professional portals and forums
- SMS-mailings on the basis of industry specialists
- and much more.
Power Uzbekistan 2023: Visitors Profile
Representatives of government agencies, administrative departments and business circles:
- Manufacturers and suppliers of power equipment and electrical products
- Associations and unions
- Representatives of the fuel and energy complex
- Electrical and construction and installation organizations
- Research institutes, design institutes
- Representatives of wholesale and retail sales
- Representatives of the chemical, metallurgical, construction and engineering industries
Visitor Specialists by position:
- Head, founders and directors
- Heads of Representatives
- Sales and Purchasing Managers
- Chief engineers, power engineers and mechanics
- Installers and adjusters of electrical installation organizations
- Energy sector specialists
- Scientific staff
The Power Uzbekistan 2023 exhibition gives you the opportunity in a short time to contact a large number of competent specialists, avoiding the loss of time or significant travel costs to satisfy them.
In just 3 days of work at the Power Uzbekistan 2023 exhibition, you may:
- Get acquainted with equipment and materials from 300 manufacturers and suppliers from 32 countries around the world and make the final purchase decision;
- Learn about the products you are interested from at first hand;
- Independently assess the quality and functionality of the equipment presented, not relying on advertising on the Internet and descriptions in catalogs, and make a rational choice;
- Conduct direct negotiations with manufacturers and suppliers;
- Receive comprehensive information on the advantages of the presented power equipment, as well as agree on favorable terms of payment and delivery;
- Improve professional qualifications;
- Take part in a rich business program, in which foreign specialists and experts are speaking. The topics of conferences, seminars and discussions cover the most pressing issues in the industry