Event Name: Heat & Power Moscow
Category: Power and Energy
Event Date: 26 – 28 October, 2021
Location: IEC Crocus Expo, 65-66 km MKAD, building 2 (IEC Crocus Expo), Krasnogorsk, Moscow Region, Russia
Organizer: MVK International Exhibition Company – 107140, Verkhnyaya Krasnoselskaya st. 3, bld. 5, Moscow, Russia
Phone: +7 499 750 08 28
Timings: 10:00 – 18:00
6th International exhibition of industrial boilers, heat exchange equipment, power generation and heat pipelines equipment
International Exhibition of Industrial Heat Exchange, Boiler Equipment and Autonomous Power Supply Systems attracts participants from manufacturers and suppliers of industrial heat generating, heat exchange and auxiliary engineering equipment, and autonomous power supply systems.
The event is visited by over 2,000 representatives of heat generating and supply companies, directors and professionals in charge of uninterrupted power and heat distribution to various industries companies, professionals of design, construction and installation organisations interested in procurement of heat and power engineering equipment and autonomous power supply systems for fitting, repair or modernization of construction facilities, CHP plants, boiler houses and other companies of various economy sectors, representatives of trading companies involved in supply of industrial heat and power engineering equipment and autonomous power supply systems interested in extension of cooperation with producers and suppliers.
Heat & Power Moscow 2021: Event Profile
It is an International exhibition of industrial heat exchange and boiler equipment and autonomous power supply systems which will be place from 26 – 28 October, 2021 at Crocus Expo, Moscow, Russia. The show presents industrial heat generating, heat exchange and auxiliary engineering equipment and automatic energy supply systems for representatives of heat and energy supply companies, as well as professionals responsible for providing businesses with a constant supply of heating and electricity.
Heat & Power Moscow 2021 is the only exhibition of industrial boilers, heat-exchange and power generating equipment in Russia. It is a promising business platform for presenting innovations and technological solutions for construction, operation, repair and modernization of equipment for heat and power supply facilities in various industries.
Participation in Heat & Power Moscow 2021 is an efficient way to
- Present your products to a large number of energy professionals, who are responsible for procurement of industrial boilers, heat-exchange and power generating equipment
- Attract new customers from among representatives of various Russian industries in charge of uninterrupted heat and power supply
- Instantly get a fair assessment of the operational and technical characteristics of the industrial boilers, heat-exchange and power generating equipment through direct communication with a large number of professionals visiting the exhibition.
- The number of visitors increased by 19% compared to the previous year!
As many as 2,659 professionals from 63 Russian regions and 27 foreign countries visited the exhibition in 2017.
- Energy experts of generating and heat supply companies.
- Experts of engineering, construction and assembly companies interested in purchasing equipment for construction, installation and repair of thermal power facilities.
- Representatives of trading companies interested in expanding the range of industrial boilers, heat-exchange and power generating equipment.
- Energy experts in charge of uninterruptible power and heat supply for enterprises in various industries.
Heat & Power Moscow 2021: Exhibitors Profile
Products of interest to exhibition visitors: Heat & Power Moscow 2021
- Industrial equipment for heat generation
- Heat exchange equipment
- Power generation equipment
- Auxiliary engineering equipment
- Pipeline systems for heat supply
- Water treating equipment
- Equipment and materials for installation / repair of heating networks
Targeted visitors by the type of company business
- Industrial production
- Engineering and construction of heat/ power supply systems
- Sale of heat / power generation and auxiliary equipment
- Generation / distribution of heat and elecric power
- Installation and repair of engineering systems and communications
- Production of heat / power generation and auxiliary equipment
- Consumer goods manufacturing
- Management and operation of housing facilities
Targeted visitors by the level of responsibility
- CEO / Senior manager
- Division manager / Head of a department
- Line manager / Supervisor
- Non-managerial executive