Event Name: Expopower Poznan
Category: Power and Energy
Event Date: 25 – 27 April, 2022
Location: Poznan International Fair, Glogowska 14 60-101 Poznan, Poland
Organizer: Poznan International Fair Ltd., ul. Glogowska 14, Poznan 60734 Poland
Phone: +48 22 630 9600
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
International Future of the Power Industry Fair
Expopower 2022: Event Profile
The Expopower 2022 Fair is one of the most important events in Poland for years gathering in Poland the Polish and foreign energy industry. The thematic scope covers a wide range of issues related to industrial energy, but also to automation, control and low voltage systems. Among the visitors of the fair are representatives of energy groups, industrial plants, companies and electrotechnical wholesalers.
This year’s edition of the fair will be held in parallel with Greenpower.
Global trends in energy, innovations, challenges and energy security – a review of the exhibitors’ offer is an inspiration for many companies to introduce innovative solutions.
ExpoPower 2022 is one of the most important events in Poland for years gathering in Poland the Polish and foreign energy industry. The thematic scope covers a wide range of issues related to industrial energy, but also to automation, control and low voltage systems. Among the visitors of the fair are representatives of energy groups, industrial plants, companies and electrotechnical wholesalers.
About The Fair:
EXPOPOWER is one of the most significant events for the energy sector in Poland.
The presence of professional visitors is the key to success of the EXPOPOWER exhibitors. Therefore the fair opening was preceded by a broad-based campaign, aimed at inviting the largest possible group of professionals to this event.
Our databases of power engineering industry professionals include already almost 25,000 records. Our activities focused primarily on six groups of visitors, whose presence at the fair means the biggest benefit for the exhibitors:
- electricity distributors
- representatives of the power plants, CHP plants
- representatives of the electrical installation companies, dealing with construction, repair and service in the power engineering sector
- technical directors and senior power engineers of the industrial plants
- wholesalers of electrotechnical and electrical installation products
- designers of electrical and lighting installations
From our database addresses we distinguished about 1,500 VIP Clients. They are the key representatives of the power plants, contractors, technical directors and senior power engineers of industrial plants, as well as wholesalers and designers, who enjoyed our special attention and were offered additional benefits (assistance with arrival, accommodation, catering and WiFi access during the fair, for some of them also an invitation to the business evening).
The key visitor groups were reached directly – through BTL activities (telemarketing, e-mails and traditional mail with information about the fair and invitation to visit it), through the chambers and associations, through information posters in the electrical wholesales and through the media (advertising and information campaign in trade press and the Internet).
We issued over 76,000 free invitations, which were distributed among potential visitors primarily by sending individual letters, but also through the trade press, chambers and associations, and by providing them to the exhibitors so that their clients could have easier access to the fair.
Exhibition includes the offer of equipment and systems manufacturers as well as suppliers of equipment and ready-made solutions for the power industry.
At the trade fair in Poznan you will have the opportunity to explore market trends, exchange experiences and learn about the challenges and opportunities that the industry is facing.
- from Poland, Germany, China, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, the Netherlands, Ukraine and Russia
- from the following sectors: energy trade, heating, transmission of electricity and gas, acquisition of energy from renewable energy sources (wind farms and water plants, solar technology), manufacturing of lighting equipment, lighting technology, electrical engineering wholesalers, electrical equipment distributors,electrical engineering installers, energy sector construction and electrical engineering construction.
EXPOPOWER fair is the meeting place for practitioners, experts and scientists. In this circle, at EXPOPOWER will be held a discussion on the ways of implementation of innovative solutions by means of science and business cooperation.
Expopower 2022: Exhibitors Profile
The Expopower 2022 exposure range is:
- Generation and accumulation of electricity
- Machines and energy devices
- Electric energy transmission and distribution systems
- Overhead and cable lines
- Apparatus and systems of industrial electronics used in power engineering
- Tools and equipment for work under voltage
- Specialized vehicles for the power industry
- Electric drive
- Electric machines
- Automation and control systems
- Control and measurement apparatus
- Electrotechnical materials
- Elements and installation components
- Electric lighting
- Wholesale and retail trade of materials and electrical equipment
- Research and development works
- Designing of energy and electric installations
- Training and professional development
- Industry publications and media
The fair is attended by companies from many countries around the world. It is a good opportunity to get to know market trends, including international ones, to exchange experiences and find out what challenges the industry is facing.
Expopower 2022: Visitors Profile
- Companies producing machines and devices
- Design and construction offices
- Power plants
- Electrotechnical wholesalers
- Energy departments of companies and industrial plants
- Associations and institutions from the power industry
The fair gathers the energy industry also during trade conferences of key industry organizations, such as the Association of Polish Electricians and the Polish Association of Electrical Installations.