Event Name: Boiler India
Category: Power and Energy
Event Date: 14 – 16 September, 2022
Location: CIDCO Exhibition & Convention Centre, Swami Pranabananda Marg, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Organizer: Orangebeak Technologies Pvt. Ltd.Kanchan Vrinda, Near Asha Mangal Karyalaya, Khare Town, Dharampeth, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440010 India
Time: 10:00 AM – 18:30 PM
Boiler India 2022: About
We are pleased to inform you that Orangebeak Technologies Pvt. Ltd is organizing BOILER INDIA 2022 which will be held during 14 – 16 September, 2022 at CIDCO Exhibition and Convention Centre, Mumbai, India. BOILER INDIA EXPO, a mix of trade fair and seminars, is a unique networking & progress-driven platform that brings together, Indian & global boiler & allied industries under one roof. Industries that come together include boiler & allied product manufacturers, service providers, engineering solution providers, steam solution providers, pharmaceutical, food & beverage, chemical, power generating, rice, sugar, textile, cement, steel, paper & pulp, rubber, distilleries, refineries, marine, cosmetics, paint & dye, etc.
Who should exhibit at Boiler India 2022?
- Boiler Manufacturers
- Boiler Manufacturer manufacturing boilers that use Waste Heat, Municipal Waste & Non-Conventional Energy sources
- Boiler Component Manufacturers
- Ancillary Equipment Manufacturers – WTP, ETP, Boiler Plates, Tubes, Valves, Measurement & Control Instruments and Equipment
- Technology & Service Providers
- Academic & Research Institutions
- Pressure Vessel & Heat Exchanger Manufacturers
- Pollution Control Equipment Manufacturers
- Professionals in NDE, Energy Audit, RLA and R&M
Who should attend the Seminars at Boiler India 2022?
- Plant Incharge / Factory Owners
- Consultants, Designers, Manufacturers
- Service Providers
Who should visit?
Boiler users, boiler component and ancillary manufacturers, service providers & buyers must visit the event. Regulatory authorities, engineers,
technical purchase personnel, operators and students must visit the first of it’s kind Boiler Summit in India.
The Summit will present umpteen opportunities for everyone!
Here’s why attending Boiler India 2022 will prove beneficial:
- Leaders, experts, manufacturers and industry giants are attending the event.
- Manufacturers get exposure to state of the art technological development, which will facilitate them to build efficient, cost-effective & environment-friendly boilers.
- Get to know about the boiler advancements – Safety practices for optimizing boiler output.
- Participants can explore new opportunities for promoting their product and services.
- Understanding IBR, 1950.
- Understanding of various international codes such as ASME, ASTM, GHOST, ASME, ANSI, AGA, API, BS, ISO, DIN and more.
- Gain practical solutions to common challenges.
- Identify opportunities for energy and cost savings.
- Increase reliability and overall safety of boilers and identify potential problems in design.
- Receive expert advice on Boiler and Boiler component selection.
- Case studies and critical discussions with the industry, government authorities and technical experts.
- To network with specialists in the field of interest.
- Get assured solution for your daily challenges in operation & maintenance of Boilers.
Profile of exhibit based on Boiler Manufacturers, Boiler Manufacturer manufacturing boilers that use Waste Heat, Municipal Waste & Non-Conventional Energy sources, Boiler Component Manufacturers, Ancillary Equipment Manufacturers – WTP, ETP, Boiler Plates, Tubes, Valves, Measurement & Control, Instruments and Equipment, Technology & Service Providers, Academic & Research Institutions, Pressure Vessel & Heat Exchanger Manufacturers, Pollution Control Equipment Manufacturers, Professionals in NDE, Energy Audit, RLA and R&M.