Event Name: OGT Expo
Category: Natural Resources
Event Date: 27 – 29 October, 2021
Location: Congress Hall, CCI Turkmenistan Building, Chandybil Street / Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
Organizer: State Concern “TURKMENNEBIT” Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Turkmenistan Net Organization
Phone: +39 055 5002280
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
OGT Expo 2021: Event Profile
On behalf of organizing committee, we are delighted to invite you to participate in the “Oil and Gas Turkmenistan 2021” Exhibition in Ashgabad, Turkmenistan, 27 – 29 October, 2021.
Turkmenistan is a country with a rapidly growing economy which has achieved exceptional results since gaining independence. The oil and gas industry is a key contributor to this economic success. Together with the development of a stable legal foundation, in line with international standards, Turkmenistan has established the necessary conditions for attracting investment to oil and gas sector.
Advancement of the oil and gas industry is one of the main policy priorities for the country. Sustainable development of Turkmenistan’s natural resources, investment in infrastructure and the petrochemical industry are vital to the continued growth of economy. Effective implementation of this policy is closely correlated to regional and international cooperation as well as establishment of mutually-beneficial partnerships between the public and private sectors, and will also facilitate an increase in oil and gas production for the needs of the domestic market as well as open up new avenues for export.
The advancement of oil, gas and chemical industry of Turkmenistan requires large-scale capital investment in existing fields and prospective reserves. It is necessary to high light one reserve, Gelkynish, the second largest gas deposit in the world. According to the latest audit data, Gelkynish contains 26.2 trillion cubic meters of gas, making Turkmenistan one of the world’s leading hydro carbon powers. Viable development of Gelkynish is conditional upon attracting global cutting edge technology and know-how in order to secure the field’s significance for the future of Turkmenistan and its people.
Over the last 24 years, the exhibition has become a flag ship event for the oil and gas community of Turkmenistan as well as has established it self as a premier regional and international event that provides unparalleled access to the latest information on national, regional and international developments in the oil and gas sector.
We will be delighted to welcome you to the “Oil and Gas Turkmenistan 2021” Exhibition as an exhibitor and a distinguished guest of our country.
OGT Expo 2021: Exhibitors Profile
Exhibitor and visitor companies profile includes, but not limited to, the following domains of the industry.
- Government Authorities.
- Exploration Geophysics and Geology
- Drilling & Well Servicing
- Oil Field & Gas Field Equipment & Services
- Process & Engineering Design (front end &detailed) for the Followings:
• Oil & gas fields production, treatment and disposal
• Refining, Gas Processing, gas liquefaction and Petrochemicals
• Transportation pipelines systems for oil, raw gas, and all products there from
• Manufacture of all relevant equipment (pressure vessels, pumps, gas compressors, heaters, exchangers, valves, meters, storage tanks for oil and products & line pipe of all sizes and grades etc.)
• Instrumentation, measurements, automation and control
• Tools & electro-power equipment
• Procurement and supply services Construction (prefabricated, onsite & related equipment)
• Retail & distribution services
• Human Resources development
• Logistics & Security
• Information technology
• Laboratory Equipment
• Laws regulations
- Turkmenistan has a huge resource base of hydrocarbons both onshore and offshore.
- Turkmenistan is one of the fastest developing economies in the world.
- It is one of the largest energy exporters in the world.
- It is an untouched market offering billions $ oil and gas projects.
- All Turkmenistan will be re-constructed till 2030 officials say.
- The tourism city Awaza is another investment sphere offering billion $ projects.
- The country is offering opportunities in the main sectors like Oil and Gas, Energy, Construction, Telecommunication, Tourism, Health , Food, Textile etc.