Location: Kenyatta International Convention Centre (KICC), Nairobi, Kenya
Organizer: S. D. Promo Media Private Limited, No. 2247, 2nd Floor, Hudson Lane, G T B Nagar, Delhi 110009 India
Phone: 011 4300 3757
Timings: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Tickets: Free Entry
Why KENYA MEDICAL SHOW is important?
- Doctors (Surgeons), Buyers, Government Officials and Trade Suppliers will visit the show from East Africa Region including Kenya, Tanzanaia, Uganda, Ethiopia & Sudan.
- Kenya medical device market is expected to grow by a CAGR of 14.4% over the 2013-2018 period, alongside impressive GDP growth and strengthening imports. Almost all medical device are imported, as domestic production is limited to basic consumable items, a situation that is expected to remain unchanged for the foresecable future. Demand for medical devices remain high as many facilities require modernization.
- In 2013, the Kenyan medical device market was estimated at US$ 122.7mn, the market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 14.4% over the 2013-2018 period, reaching US$ 241 mn by 2018.
- Around 95% of the medical device market is supplied by imports. Kenya imported medical devices valued at US$ 129.9 mn in 2013; this represented an increase of 46.6% over 2012 and a 2008-2013 CAGR of 18.9%. in the 12 months to june 2014, imports decreased by 1.9%, to US$ 106.9 mn.
- Kenya exports very little medical equipment, although the total increased by nearly four times from the USD 2.5 mn recorded in 2003 to USD 9.3 mn in 2013.
- In Kenya, increased public and private expenditure on healthcare, coupled with increasing levels of medical insurance coverage and continued foreign donor funding, are creating significant opportunities for growth within the Kenyan pharmaceutical and medical devices industries.
The 2nd Kenya Medical Show is scheduled to take place on 10th – 11th – 12th May 2018 at KICC, Nairobi, Kenya. The Kenya Medical Show is the leading destination for Exhibitors to launch and showcase their products and services to an audience of Senior decisions makers from East Africa, neighboring countries, who are eager to source the very latest that the industry has to offer.
Kenya Medical Show 2018: Exhibitors Profile
- Hospital Equipment
- Surgical Equipment
- Rescue and Emergency Equipment
- Facility Management & Support Services
- Hospital Furniture
- Diagnostic & Laboratory Instrument
- Dental & Ophthalmology Equipment
- Medical Disposable
- Hospital Design & Construction
- Hospital Staffing Service
- IT Provider for Hospital
- Communication Equipment
- Medical Waste Management
- Medical Textile
- Accreditation Agencies
Kenya Medical Show 2018: Visitors Profile
- Doctors (Surgery), Practicing Physician
- Dentists, Dental Surgeons, Dental Technicians
- Doctors (Hospitals, Health Centres, Sub-Centres Other Medical Establishments)
- Physiotherapists, Ergo Therapists
- Hospital Directors / Managers
- Hospital Administration Managers and Staff
- Biologists, Microbiologists, Bio-Chemists, Chemists, Process Engineers
- Non-Government Organizations (NGOs) for Rehabilitation Aids
- Medical Pharmaceutical Vocational Training (e.g. Medical Laboratory Assistant, Technician, Doctor’s Assistant, Nurse)
- Industry / Manufacturer
- Distributors / Traders
- Academies and Universities
- Government or International Agencies and Association