Event Name: PharmaTech Expo & LabTech Expo
Category: Medical and Pharmaceuticals
Event Date: 11 – 13 April, 2023
Location: Parade Ground – Sector 17 Bus Stand Road, 17G, 17E, Sector 17, Chandigarh 160017 India
Organizer: PharmaTechnologyIndex.Com Pvt. Ltd. (A Division Of KNS Group) – 302, Shails Mall, Near Girish Cold Drink, C G Road, Ahmedabad 380009 Gujarat India
Phone: +91-79-40306340 / +91-79-27540493
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
13th edition – Northern India’s Leading Pharma And Lab Exhibition
PharmaTech Expo & LabTech Expo Chandigarh 2023: About
PharmaTech Expo & LabTech Expo 2023 is one of the largest pharma exhibitions in India and is a place for thousands of people from the business to share their experiences related to products, customers, business and sales. This pharmaceutical and lab expo brings together people from across the globe to one destination. It is one of the biggest B2B trade shows of the sector that involve people from the healthcare and Pharma Machinery industry to participate and share innovation related to advanced technologies in the pertinent sector.
It will showcase pharma products, machinery and technological innovation to buyers from various countries including India, China, USA & Germany which are a major market for this sector. This event will surely give you a huge platform to establish and enhance your business by meeting active suppliers looking for collaboration with the Indian Pharma and Healthcare market. Meeting new investors and fellow businessmen from the same fraternity would definitely be a win-win situation for both parties. If you are from Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare industry and want to explore the involution of business, come and be a part of this mega pharma trade fair.
About PharmaTech Expo & LabTech Expo
We organize Pharma exhibition in India’s pharmaceutical hubs like Ahmedabad – Gujarat, Mumbai – Maharashtra and Chandigarh – North India. We are organizing PharmaTech Expo & LabTech Expo which is an international exhibition on Pharma Machinery, Formulations, Nutraceutical, Laboratory, Analytical & Packaging Equipment. The Pharma Fair brings new technologies and advanced innovations in the field of pharma sector to the people. The pharma event ensures the exposure of latest technologies and innovations to the manufacturers and brings the best in the industry to give them a deeper insight of what is going on in the field of Pharmaceuticals in India. This Pharma Expo is one of its kind where it connects the buyers directly to the people who are a part of the pharmaceutical expo.
This huge pharma trade fair will witness innovative suppliers from all across India belonging to different industries like machinery, Laboratory, technology and formulations thus making it the biggest pharma machinery exhibition in India. In this pharma summit, companies will be exposed to the latest innovative technologies in the sector and the latest trends of what the market is offering at the moment. This will not only give you, as a buyer, a clear insight of the industry standards but will also give a huge boost to your business. This will be the best platform to share and exchange the innovative and latest ideas where you will not only learn new things but will teach new things as well.
The pharmaceutical trade show will bring renowned personalities from health, pharma, non-pharma from all across India to a single platform where a lot of important and relevant information will be exchanged. No matter if you are planning to expand your business as a franchise or as a distributor, this pharmaceutical exhibition is going to be the one-stop destination for you. Participation of buyers from countries like India, Africa, China, USA and Germany that are the major markets of the Pharma industry will surely make this event a global one.
Best practices related to industry standards will be shared by the industry experts from across the world making a seamless network of experts, manufacturers and buyers at one place. Each and everyone who is from either of these industries as well as who isn’t is invited to attend this pharma packaging exhibition that India is going to witness in a few months. Experts from the industry who are directly or indirectly associated with pharmaceutical and health care sectors like transportation, supply chain, logistics will also be giving their inputs on challenges and the future of their respective sectors. One of the best things about this expo on which it mainly emphasizes is the interaction. When industry experts will be sharing their insights through interaction, a lot of people will benefit from it.
Leading software houses are expected to mark their presence in this pharma trade show to ensure that no stone is left unturned in globalizing the Indian healthcare industry via online resources and mediums. Decision-makers and politicians will be present at the event to ensure there is no lack of funds and other help from the government in taking the efforts to the next level. This, in turn, will help to boost India’s economy and contribute to the growth and development of our country. Our event is considered one of the leading pharmaceutical exhibition in India, and more and more exhibitors and attendees are joining with us each year.
Why PharmaTech Expo?
PharmaTech Expo & LabTech Expo 2023 will provide an opportunity for the participating companies to display their products & services to the gamut of visitors, globally from pharma and healthcare industries.
- Chandigarh: Chandigarh is a commercial capital of Northern India. Gujarat is representing not only pharmaceutical & pharma machinery But also all sectors of Industry, trade and commerce.
- Progress: Indian Market is growing at 15% annually, which is twice the world market growth rate. The generic market and new drugs are finding new avenues and therefore, India provides excellent opportunities for pharmaceutical machinery and Pharma manufacturing companies and they reconnoiter and value from the comprehensive Pharma machinery and Pharma product industry event like PharmaTech Expo.
- Money: India’s pharmaceutical exports the increased by around 10 percent during the year 2019-2020 and reached to the new scale of $20.58 billion and promising better future prospect for the development of Pharma industry and Pharma machinery.
- Quality: Out of about 1500 WHO GMP certified pharmaceutical manufacturing companies, the state of Gujarat and Maharashtra accounts for 48% of the total units.
PharmaTech Expo & LabTech Expo 2023 will act as a catalyst to ‘MAKE IN INDIA‘ movement and provide an impetus to Indian economy.
- Pharma Formulation, API’s Manufacturers
- Pharma Machinery and Equipment
- Cosmetic & Personal Care
- Processing Plants & Machineries
- Packaging Materials & Machineries
- Lab Equipment, Analytical Instruments & Lab Wares
- Water Treatment, Waste Water Treatment & Waste Management
- Biotechnology & Clinical Research Organization
- Clean Room Equipment & Furniture
- Healthcare products – Ayurvedic & Nutraceutical manufacturers
- IPR Standards & Patent Formulation Bodies
- Environment& Pollution Control Bodies
- Trade Associations, Trade Promotion Bodies
- Safety Equipment
- Track & Trace Solution and Vision inspections Equipment
- Software for Pharma Industry & Management
- Track& Trace Solution and Vision inspection Equipment
- Bulk Drugs, Intermediates & Formulations
- Excipients & Additives
- R&D, Quality Control Laboratories
- Government Organizations & Industrial Investment Agencies
Why Attend PharmaTech Expo & LabTech Expo?
- Face-to-face Interaction
Face – to – face Interaction with Technocrats
- New Technology
Discover New Technology, More Cost Effective Solutions
Networking with Peers of Pharma Industry
- Connect with Customers
Connect with New Suppliers, Customers & Business Partners
- Emerging Trends
Stay Up-to-Date with Emerging Trends or Changing Policy
PharmaTech Expo & LabTech Expo will act as a catalyst to ‘MAKE IN INDIA‘ movement and provide an impetus to Indian economy.
- Purchase Officers of Pharmaceutical Companies
- CEOs, Directors, Engineers, & Technocrats
- Regulatory Officers
- Process Engineers
- Lab Technicians
- R&D Professionals
- Equipment Suppliers & Distributors
- Trade Delegates of Various Countries
- Purchase Officer of Ayurveda & Neutraceuticals
- Policy Makers & Decision Makers
- Hospital & Pathology Labs
- Nutaceutical manufacturers
- QA / QC Manager
- Pharmacists & Scientists
- Academicians, Teachers
- Foreign Commercial Corporations