Event Name: IGJS Dubai
Category: Gems and Jewelry
Event Date: 14 – 16 August, 2021
Location: Festival Arena – Dubai Festival City, Al Badia Blvd – Dubai Festival City – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Organizer: The Gem & Jewellery Export Promotion Council – Office No. AW 1010, Tower A, G Block, Bharat Diamond Bourse, Next to ICICI Bank, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra – East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400051 India
Phone: 91 22 4226 3600
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
Gem & Jewellery Export Promotion Council (GJEPC) is India’s apex body for Gems & Jewellery sector and was set-up in 1966, under the Supervision of the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India and it represents 7,000 members.
GJEPC is launching First Dubai Edition of International Gem & Jewellery Show (IGJS) on 14 – 16th August 2021 at Festival Arena, Dubai Festival City, Al Badia Blvd, Dubai Festival City, Dubai, UAE. There would be approx. 150 Booths. The show would be B2B Exhibition. The Buyers from Middle East (including UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Iran, Lebanon) UK, USA, Africa, Russia, CIS, SAARC Countries and China are expected to visit the show.
Dubai Edition is expected to receive an excellent response due to .. Ease of doing business and best infrastructure, Most of the citizens / residents vaccinated in Dubai, Ease of travel and GJEPC will ensure all possible safety measures at the event, as per the mandated protocols of the Government of UAE, which will ensure safety for all and boost the confidence of visitors at the event.
About IGJS Dubai 2021:
The Curated Gem & Jewellery Show that has been put together with a focused selection of the best of Jewellery manufacturers from India, exclusively for International buyers.
Why Participate in IGJS Dubai 2021?
- Ease of doing business and best infrastructure
- Most of the citizens / residents vaccinated in Dubai
- Open to visitors
- Ease of travel
GJEPC will ensure all possible safety measures at the event, as per the mandated protocols of the Government of UAE, which will ensure safety for all and boost the confidence of visitors at the event.
Wholesalers, Retailers, Importers from all sectors of the jewellery industry worldwide. Design houses, Jewellery manufacturers sourcing diamonds and gemstones, Independent Retailers etc.
Invited Buyer Countries:
Middle East (including UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Iran, Lebanon) UK, USA, Africa, Russia, CIS, SAARC Countries and China
IGJS Dubai 2021 Overview:
500 -600 INTERNATIONAL BUYERS AND 150 BOOTHS
EXHIBIT PRODUCT CATEGORIES INCLUDE
- Gold & Studded Jewellery
- Diamond Studded Jewellery
- Silver Jewellery
- Loose Stones (Diamonds, Gemstones)
- Contributes 7% to India’s GDP and 15% to Merchandise Exports
- Employees a workforce of 5 Million across India
- 14 out of 15 diamonds set in jewellery worldwide are processed in India. Not even one Diamond Mine yet the world’s largest supplier of over one billion polished diamonds
- India is also the largest cutting and polishing centre for colored gemstones
- Fastest Emerging Jewellery Center with the expertise to craft the finest jewellery across metals and gemstones both plain and studded in pret, couture and bridal