Event Name: Fi Asia Indonesia
Category: Food and Beverage
Date: 07 – 09 September, 2022
Location: Jakarta International Expo – RW.10, East Pademangan Pademangan Central, Jakarta City, Jakarta 14410 Indonesia
Organizer: Informa PLC – 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG UK
Phone: 91-22-61727154 / 61727000 / 61727126 / 61727163
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
Fi Asia Indonesia 2022 is the number one meeting place for Southeast Asia’s food industry, gathering leading domestic and international ingredient suppliers, distributors, and food and beverage manufacturers from across the ASEAN region and all over the world.
Join thousands of exhibitors over three days to showcase your ingredient solutions, learn about the latest innovations and trends, and connect with new and existing business partners under one roof.
Food ingredients Asia
Fi Asia Indonesia 2022 has been part of the Fi portfolio since 1996, servicing the extensive Southeast Asian food industry, which is recognized by leading market research as one of the major emerging markets for food ingredients. Since 2010, Fi Asia Indonesia has been rotating annually between Thailand and Indonesia to open up the whole region to key ingredient suppliers and quality visitors.
Natural ingredients Asia
Natural ingredients (Ni) is the leading co-located event for sourcing natural and organic ingredients for supplements, nutraceuticals, functional food and beverages, along with any other food-related products.
Health ingredients Asia
Health ingredients Asia, previously co-located alongside CPhI Southeast Asia, will take place for the first time alongside Fi Asia in 2019. The Hi Pavilion will be a dedicated zone for sourcing health ingredients and solutions.
Fi Asia saw the launch of the brand new co-located Beverage ingredients (Bi) pavilion in 2018. Born to meet the unprecedented growth of the global beverage market, Bi brings together leading suppliers showcasing the latest in beverage ingredients.
Be a part of Fi Asia Indonesia 2022
Fi Asia rotates annually between Jakarta and Bangkok. The last edition of Fi Asia in 2018 in Jakarta welcomed over 18,000 attendees from 66 countries, making this our largest Fi Asia edition to date.
As the number 1 exhibition for South East Asia’s food and beverage industry, Fi Asia brings together domestic and international ingredient suppliers, distributors and food beverage manufacturers from across the world.
Fi Asia is the perfect location to tap into the every growing ASEAN market.
Join over 19,000 visitors and 850 exhibitors from around the world at Fi Asia, the number one meeting place for the entire food & beverage industry in the ASEAN region.
Take advantage of our dedicated zones for health ingredients and beverage ingredients and expand your industry knowledge with our wide range of conferences and onsite educational features.
- Fi Asia has been a central platform to drive business growth in the region for the last 20 years. With Asia now providing close to 40% of ingredients globally, Fi Asia is a must-attend show for anyone looking to benefit from the region’s rapid growth.
- Fi Asia is a truly international event, welcoming attendees from 60+ countries.
- Secure a high return on investment: 80% of exhibitors rebooked their stand for 2020.
- Looking to find a distributor? Fi Asia has a proven track record of helping visitors find reliable business partners for both the Indonesian market and other Asian markets.
- Stay on top of the latest market developments with our wide range of conferences, seminars and dedicated zones on the show floor.
- 19,000+ expected visitors
- Visitors from more than 60 counties, making it a truly international event
- 60% of visitors have purchasing power
- Over 20% of visitors come from Food & Beverage Manufacturers including Nestle, Kellogs & Pepsi
- The top 5 areas of interest from 2018 visitors were bakery products, aroma & flavors, dairy products, cocoa & chocolate products and fruit products
Get to know Indonesia’s food & beverage market
- Indonesia is the largest economy in the ASEAN region and continues to see rapid expansion year on year.
- Indonesia’s middle class is seeing rapid growth, leading to increased opportunities for international suppliers.
- Around 90% of ingredients used in the industry are still imported, providing immense opportunities for both local and international companies.
- Indonesia demonstrates growing consumer interest in botanicals, organic and naturally healthy foods, as well as healthier snacking habits.
- There is an increased focus on children’s health in the market, driven by rising childhood obesity levels.
Fi Asia Indonesia 2022: Exhibitors Profile
Join industry leaders at Fi Asia
Discover new markets, opportunities and business partners at Fi Asia! The event is the only local business platform for food and beverage ingredients, and provides you with the chance to source new leads, grow your business in new markets, nurture your network and maintain existing client relationships.
Located this year in Jakarta, Indonesia, Fi Asia is part of Fi Global, a trusted route to market for the last 26 years. Be part of Fi Asia to meet key research and development, NPD, marketing and sourcing professionals with purchasing and decision making power.
Profile of exhibit based on Food Additives, Seasonings, Sweeteners / Sourness, Polysaccharide and Gelatinizing / Thickening & Stabilizing Agents, Emulsifiers / Solubilises, Flavors & Fragrances, Colors & Preservatives, Starch & Starch Derivatives, Antioxidants, Enzymes / Disintegrant / Binders, Lubricating Agents & Coating, Beauty / Anti-aging Ingredients, Organic Ingredients, Fermentation and distillation, Ingredients, Essential oils, Spices, Cereals and Pulses, Gaur Gums, Processing technology, Packaging technology and materials, Safety, Quality management, Operating materials, environmental technology, biotechnology, Refrigeration and air-conditioning technology, Conveying, transport and storage facilities, Components, Assemblies and surface technology.