Event Name: Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo
Event Date: 14 – 16 September, 2021
Location: Virtual Expo
Organizer: Informa PLC – 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG UK
Phone: 866-267-7339 or 1-310-857-7365 outside of North America
Timings: 09:00 AM – 04:30 PM
The Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo is going virtual in 2021
Taking place over three days September 14 – 16, 2021, Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology & The Battery Show Digital Days is a virtual event filled with technical sessions, panels, workshops, networking opportunities, live product demos, and more – all delivered through a state-of-the-art virtual platform.
Get ready to not only connect with the community from Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology, but also the larger advanced battery and EV/HEV tech community from our sister event, The Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo Europe in Stuttgart, Germany.
We’re excited to bring you Digital Days and keep the community connected until we meet in person in Novi, Michigan September 14 – 16, 2021.
Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo 2021: Why Attend Digital Days?
- 50+ advanced battery and EV/HEV industry sessions you can join from anywhere – on your desktop or mobile phone.
- Take advantage of an enhanced conference program with speakers from Panasonic, Ford and GM.
- Join exciting new virtual product showcases with 15-minute live demos.
- Explore exhibitor “booths” with easy-to-find products and services.
- Get your toughest questions answered by speakers and experts in the industry.
- Attend focused networking activities using sophisticated, algorithm-driven matchmaking.
- Access all session recordings after the event as part of your conference pass purchase.
- Utilize a state-of-the-art, user-friendly platform with nothing to download or install ahead of time.
The Digital Days Conference Program
Digital Days conference will dive into key issues and trends affecting the advanced battery and EV/HEV industries. Hear from top level experts from NAATBatt International, Fiat Chrysler, Siemens, and US Department of Energy as they share their perspectives and insights on everything from the state of electrification, thermal management, recycling, and charging technologies..
Digital Days is designed to be fully immersive and interactive through moderated Q&As, panel discussions, lightning talks, and leaders’ round tables.
Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo 2021: Free Expo Features
Looking for a free option? We’ve got that, too. Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Digital Days expo pass offers you access to the latest products from some of the top-industry suppliers, networking activities, as well as educational opportunities. Some of the can’t-miss features available to you include:
- Virtual Product Showcase
- Virtual Booths
- Open Tech Forum Educational Sessions
- 3 Keynote Sessions
- Sponsored Webinar Sessions
- 1:1 Networking
We know that for many of our visitors and exhibitors, networking is an essential part of their annual Battery Show & EV Tech Expo experience.
Bringing together innovators, decision-makers, and thought-leaders from the entire advanced battery supply chain, Digital Days Virtual Expo is the place to meet new people and generate new opportunities.
Networking opportunities available:
- Matchmaking: Using leading-edge algorithms, we’ll be matchmaking intelligent and relevant connections between our attendees and exhibitors designed to expand your business.
- Drop-In Meetings: Attend ad-hoc, drop-in one-to-one meetings with potential new business partners.
Digital Express On-Demand
On August 12, we kicked off our first virtual event called Digital Express. It was a huge success with more than 1,200 in attendance!
Enjoy free access to all the materials from this inaugural event, including speaker presentations, recordings of panel discussions, virtual product showcase videos, and much more.