Event Name: WorldFood Moscow
Category: Agriculture and Forestry
Event Date: 21 – 24 September, 2021
Location: Crocus Expo International Exhibition Center, Moscow, Russia
Organizer: Hyve Group Plc – The Studios, 2 Kingdom Street, London W2 6JG United Kingdom
Phone: +7 499 750 08 28
Timings: 09:00 AM – 06:00 PM
Russia’s Leading Food And Drink Exhibition
We are pleased to inform you that 30th WorldFood Moscow is being held from 21 – 24 September 2021 at Moscow, Russia. The show is organized by Hyve Group PLC and is being promoted by Comnet Exhibitions Pvt Ltd in India.
Every year, the event connects thousands of businesses from around the world with Russia’s key food and drink buyers, including retail representatives from Russia’s leading supermarket chains, wholesalers, HoReCa sector members, and food manufacturers. Exhibitors are grouped into twelve main sectors, letting visitors easily find their products of interest and their manufacturers. The event is the perfect platform to promote new food and drink products in Russia.
The international food and drink exhibition, WorldFood Moscow, is a unique event of great reputation and traditions.
WorldFood Moscow 2021: Event Profile
The exhibition embraces the entire food market and has 11 sector areas: meat and poultry, fish and seafood, frozen products and semi-processed foods, fruits and vegetables, confections and baked goods, groceries & snacks, preservation, fat-and-oil products, dairy products, tea & coffee and drinks. The WorldFood Moscow exhibition has been acknowledged as the best platform for introducing new products to the Russian market
It was launched in 1991. The exhibition high level is certified by the sign of the UFI (The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry).
Participation in WorldFood Moscow lets you:
- Discover a new export route – Russia banned imports of key foodstuffs from the EU, US, Norway, Canada and Australia in 2014, but has struggled to fill supply gaps since then. The nation spent $27.9 billion on imported food in 2017 – an 11.4% rise against 2016’s levels – from countries unaffected by the import ban. For suppliers in those nations, this a real chance to grab a slice of a huge market.
- Enter a new market – Russia is a massive market with a massive population. It is the ninth most populated country worldwide, with 143.9 million residents. The sheer size of Russia, as food suppliers are able to reach more consumers than in Japan, means it is impossible to ignore as a market by global food and drink producers.
- Cater to Russians’ expanding tastes – Finding new import partners isn’t the only reason Russia is expanding its supply network. Its citizens are more adventurous with their choices than ever before. Russians have always had international tastes – you cannot move for French, Italian, and Sushi restaurants in Moscow – but now more exotic fare is making its way to Russia. Indian buffalo and South African ostrich meat are just some of the latest products to hit Russian supermarket shelves.
- Save time and money – Russia’s top food and drink buyers use WorldFood Moscow to find new partners and products in one convenient location. As an exhibitor, you can save time and money by doing business with them in a short space of time – making it easy to make deals and boost your ROI.
WorldFood Moscow 2021: Exhibitors Profile
- Frozen Foods
- Canned Food
- Oil, Fats and Sauces
- Dairy Products
- Meat and Poultry
- Fish and Seafood
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Tea, Coffee and Beverages
- Organic and health food