Event Name: WorldFood Moscow
Category: Agriculture and Forestry
Event Date: 20 – 23 September, 2022
Location: Crocus Expo International Exhibition Center, Moscow, Russia
Organizer: ITE Group – 107140, Verkhnyaya Krasnoselskaya 3, building 2, Moscow
Phone: +7 495 799 55 85
Timings: 09:00 AM – 06:00 PM
Russia’s Leading Food And Drink Exhibition
We are pleased to inform you that 31st WorldFood Moscow is being held from 20 – 23 September 2022 at Moscow, Russia. The show is organized by ITE Group and is being promoted by Comnet Exhibitions Pvt Ltd in India.
Every year, the event connects thousands of businesses from around the world with Russia’s key food and drink buyers, including retail representatives from Russia’s leading supermarket chains, wholesalers, HoReCa sector members, and food manufacturers. Exhibitors are grouped into twelve main sectors, letting visitors easily find their products of interest and their manufacturers. The event is the perfect platform to promote new food and drink products in Russia.
The international food and drink exhibition, WorldFood Moscow 2022, is a unique event of great reputation and traditions.
WorldFood Moscow 2022: Event Profile
The exhibition embraces the entire food market and has 11 sector areas: meat and poultry, fish and seafood, frozen products and semi-processed foods, fruits and vegetables, confections and baked goods, groceries & snacks, preservation, fat-and-oil products, dairy products, tea & coffee and drinks. The WorldFood Moscow 2022 exhibition has been acknowledged as the best platform for introducing new products to the Russian market
It was launched in 1991. The exhibition high level is certified by the sign of the UFI (The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry).
31st autumn food exhibition WorldFood Moscow 2022
The WorldFood Moscow 2022 exhibition is attended by 16,430 specialists from wholesale and retail trade, public catering enterprises, the HoReCa sector, as well as food and beverage manufacturers. Visitors come from 75 foreign countries and 82 regions of Russia.
Leading food manufacturers and suppliers from more than 30 foreign countries and 69 regions of Russia present their products in 15 sections at WorldFood Moscow.
Participation in WorldFood Moscow lets you:
- Discover a new export route – Russia banned imports of key foodstuffs from the EU, US, Norway, Canada and Australia in 2014, but has struggled to fill supply gaps since then. The nation spent $27.9 billion on imported food in 2017 – an 11.4% rise against 2016’s levels – from countries unaffected by the import ban. For suppliers in those nations, this a real chance to grab a slice of a huge market.
- Enter a new market – Russia is a massive market with a massive population. It is the ninth most populated country worldwide, with 143.9 million residents. The sheer size of Russia, as food suppliers are able to reach more consumers than in Japan, means it is impossible to ignore as a market by global food and drink producers.
- Cater to Russians’ expanding tastes – Finding new import partners isn’t the only reason Russia is expanding its supply network. Its citizens are more adventurous with their choices than ever before. Russians have always had international tastes – you cannot move for French, Italian, and Sushi restaurants in Moscow – but now more exotic fare is making its way to Russia. Indian buffalo and South African ostrich meat are just some of the latest products to hit Russian supermarket shelves.
- Save time and money – Russia’s top food and drink buyers use WorldFood Moscow to find new partners and products in one convenient location. As an exhibitor, you can save time and money by doing business with them in a short space of time – making it easy to make deals and boost your ROI.
Why Exhibit At WorldFood Moscow?
For more than 30 years, WorldFood Moscow has maintained status of the main autumn business platform providing food market leaders with space for real-life communication.
In 2021, WorldFood Moscow was attended by 16,430 wholesalers and retailers, food service providers, HoReCa specialists, as well as food manufacturers from 82 Russian regions and 75 countries. Among WorldFood Moscow visitors are executives, deputy executives, managers and specialists of such companies as Azbuka Vkusa, Auchan, Billa, VkusVill, Globus, Delikateska.ru, Dixy, Komandor, Krasnoe i Beloe, Lenta, Magnit, Magnolia, Miratorg, O’KEY, Perekrestok, Pyaterochka, Utkonos, Food City, Shokoladnitsa, Yandex Shop, Metro Cash&Carry, Ozon, Spar, X5 Retail Group, and many others.
Who are advised to exhibit?
Participation in the food exhibition of WorldFood Moscow 2022 will be beneficial for Russian and foreign food producers and suppliers. In 2021, 662 companies from 31 countries and 69 regions of Russia participated in WorldFood Moscow and demonstrated a wide range of food products.
WorldFood Moscow 2022 exhibitors are food market leaders from around the world. In 2021, the exhibition was attended by companies from different countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Burundi, Germany, Greece, Dominican Republic, Egypt, India, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, China, Korea, Netherlands, UAE, Poland, Serbia, Slovakia, USA, Tunisia, Turkey, Uzbekistan, France, Czech Republic, Chile, Sri Lanka, Ecuador.
4 days of the International Food and Drink Exhibition WorldFood Moscow 2022 will give you a chance to:
- Present new products to a wide target audience and see competitive proposals in different product categories;
- Meet in person and negotiate with top managers of leading businesses in the international food market;
- Meet with previous partners and find customers interested in finding new suppliers and expanding their assortment;
- Agree without intermediaries on food and beverages supplies, and sign cooperation contracts right at the WorldFood Moscow 2022 exhibition;
- Increase your sales volume in the Russian market and significantly expand the geography of supplies;
- Confirm your image of a reliable food manufacturer or supplier, and increase your brand awareness.
Visitors in Numbers:
WorldFood Moscow draws attention of 16,430 wholesalers, network and non-chain retailers, food service providers, HoReCa specialists, as well as food and beverage manufacturers, of whom:
- 95% influence the decision to purchase products presented at the exhibition;
- 74% visit the exhibition to find new suppliers and business partners;
- 68% come to exhibition to find products and services for their business and to get up-to-date information about the food market;
- 53% plan to make purchases following their visit;
- 46% are new visitors;
- 33% visit only WorldFood Moscow, leaving aside other similar exhibitions.
Government Support for the WorldFood Moscow Exhibition:
The WorldFood Moscow 2022 exhibition is officially supported by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, State Duma of the Russian Federation, Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation, Russian Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance, Committee on Agrarian and Food Policy and Environmental Management of the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, Department of Trade and Services of the Government of Moscow, Ministry of Agriculture and Food of the Moscow Region, Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs, National Union of Milk Producers “Soyuzmoloko”, Agencia Comercial Rusa – Latinoamericana (ACORLA), Azerbaijan Export and Investment Promotion Foundation, ICE Agency, embassies of the Kyrgyz Republic, Egypt, Moldova, and Kazakhstan in the Russian Federation.
- Frozen Foods
- Canned Food
- Oil, Fats and Sauces
- Dairy Products
- Meat and Poultry
- Fish and Seafood
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Tea, Coffee and Beverages
- Organic and health food