Event Name: Grainmach Asia Gandhinagar
Event Date: 09 – 11 December, 2021
Location: Mahatma Mandir, Opposite Gandhinagar Railway Station, Sector 13C, Gandhinagar 382016 Gujarat, India
Organizer: Radeecal Communications – 402, 4th Floor, “Optionz” Complex, Opp. IDFC Bank, Between Girish Coldrink and Xaviers Corner, Off C.G Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380009 Gujarat, India
Phone: +91 (0) 79 – 26401101 / 02 / 03
Timings: 09:30 – 18:00
About Grainmach Asia Gandhinagar 2021:
Grainmach Asia Gandhinagar 2021 an International Exhibition on Grain & Grain Allied Technologies & Machineries will be organized during 09-10-11 DECEMBER 2021 at Mahatma Mandir Exhibition Center, Gandhinagar, Gujarat. Large number of gathering are expected at Grainmach Asia which includes Progressive Farmers, Agronomist, Government officials, Mill operators, Whole seller, Grain processing companies, Manufactures etc. 10th edition of Agri Asia and 7th edition of Dairy Livestock & Poultry Expo Asia are also being organized as concurrent events to include companies from Agriculture and Dairy Livestock Poultry related sectors to participate.
Grainmach Asia Gandhinagar 2021 is a leading Exhibition on Corn, Sugarcane, Wheat, Pearl Millet, Rice, Peanuts, pulse & Soybeans, Feed, Milling Technology, Storage, Processing & Packaging, Additives, and Allied Grain Industry.
Why in Gujarat?
Situated on the western coast of India, Gujarat has long been considered one of the most progressive states of In¬dia on both the industrial and agricultural fronts. Imbued with a proactive, visionary outlook, the government of Gujarat has catalyzed development in various spheres, thus propelling the state towards progress.
Gujarat is endowed with abundant natural resources in terms of fertile land, river systems, good soil and climatic conditions in many parts of the state and good support in terms of input industries and, most importantly, enterprising people and technical talent.
Keeping in view the above facts about Gujarat, several opportunities have been scanned and identified and which offers commercial potential for attracting industrial investors from within India or Overseas.
Gujarat is the main producer of tobacco, cotton, and groundnuts in India. Other major crops produced are rice, wheat, jowar, bajra, maize, tur, and gram.
Grain Production in India
Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare suggest record aggregate food grains production in 2017-18. The total food grain production estimates touch a record high of 277.49mn tonnes. The record highs are on account of near normal rainfall during monsoon 2017 and various policy initiatives of the Government.
Amongst the food grains, crops like rice, coarse cereals, maize, pulses, gram and urad is expected to witness record high production level in 2017-18.
Total Oilseeds production in the country during 2017-18 is estimated at 29.88mn tonnes, which is lower by 1.39mn tonnes than the production of 31.28mn tonnes during 2016-17. However, the production of oilseeds during 2017-18 is marginally higher by 0.34mn tonnes than the average oilseeds production.
With a significant increase by 47.16mn tonnes over 2016-17, total production of sugarcane in the country during 2017-18 is estimated at 353.23mn tonnes. The production of sugarcane during 2017-18 is also higher by 11.19mn tonnes than the average sugarcane production of 342.04mn tonnes.
Production of Cotton is estimated at 33.92mn bales (of 170 kg each), higher than the previous year’s production of 32.58mn bales. Further, it is also higher by 0.41mn bales than its average production of 33.50mn bales.
5 Reasons To Exhibit At Grainmach Asia Gandhinagar 2021:
Grainmach Asia Gandhinagar 2021 Gives plenty benefits to limelight your business, your association with us helps you to reach out new customers & Consumers, interacting with your current Clients, creating a relationship with your customers and brand enhancement and showcasing.
- Meet number of Core audiences and industry specific visitors.
- Showcasing your product and services.
- Arranging Prescheduled meetings with visiting clients.
- Great Exposure of your business to the international level.
- Chance to create competitiveness and technology exchange opportunities.
- Corn, Sugarcane, wheat, Barley, Sorghum, flour, rice, pulses & Soybeans Processing Plants
- Grader and Gravity Separator Machine
- Various Technology Separators
- Various capacity Seeds Processing Machine
- Cleaning Plant & Machine
- De-stoner Machine
- Vertical / Double Bucket Elevator
- Bins for Material Fed
- Vertical Surface Moisture Dryer
- Needle Sorter Machine
- Vegetable Seed Extraction machine
- Finns Blower &wheel blower systems
- Fan Gravity Separator Machine
- Seed / Grain Dryer Machine
- Turnkey Project (Rice Mill)
- Rice Mill Machinery
- Cleaning, Hulling & Polishing Machines & Equipment
- Grain & Material Handling Equipment (Conveyor Belt & chain conveyor)
- Vibro separator, Screen & Shifter machines and equipment
- Grain Quality &Analysis Lab Equipment
- Various Silo and storage systems
- Temperature and humidity Detector &Controller system
- Dust control &Collection systems
- Yield Optimization & Automation Systems
- Grinding & Screening machines and equipment
- Paddy Parboiling Plant
- Flour Auxiliary Machine & Accessories
- Milling process equipment
- Grain & Flour packing, Sewing & Closing Machine
- Grain & Flour Labeling Technology
- Abrasive wheel & equipment
- Sorting Machine (Color, Size, Shape & Quality)
- Grain density and moisture Analyzing system
- Milling Automation solution providers
- Scales and Weighing equipment
- Insurance, financial & banking Sectors
- Crushing, Extraction & Feed Plant
- Oil Derivatives & Dry Fractionation Plants
- Farmers & Agri Entrepreneurs etc. Agriculture Commodity trading firms
- Grain Processing Companies
- Food Processing Companies
- Extracts & Biproduct Manufacturers
- Importers and Exporters of Agri Commodity
- Owners, Directors & Chief Officers of Mills and Plants
- FMCG Goods Producers
- Authorities of Food & Food Produce companies
- Brand and Marketing Managers
- Companies of Dehydration sectors
- various countries’ bilateral Chamber of Commerce
- Agents & Distributors
- Whole sellers
- Mill Operators
- Processing Professionals
- Value-Added Commodity companies
- Govt. Departments /Promotion Bodies /Associations/ NGO’s
- Warehouse Owners
- Transportation & Logistics officials
- Ingredient & Nutrient Product producers Refined & Raw Product Producers
- And Many sector related producers & Service providers