Event Name: FSHOW Shanghai
Category: Agriculture and Forestry
Event Date: 31 May – 02 June, 2022
Location: National Convention & Exhibition Center, Laigang Rd, Qingpu District, Shanghai Shi 201204 China
Organizer: CCPIT Sub-Council of Chemical Industry, Bldg. No.16, Block 7, Hepingli 100013 P.R China
Timings: 10:00 AM – 17:00 PM
FSHOW Shanghai 2022: Event Profile
From 2010 – China International Fertilizer Show (FSHOW 2022) has organized its 11 editions, due to which it has earned the status of being one of the foremost trade events for fertilizers in world.
This is an UFI approved event, which has new skies with each of its passing editions. It will be providing fertilizer enterprises an international platform to exhibit the enterprise image in order to explore the market and find the cooperation partners. From 31 May – 02 June, 2022 this event is scheduled for, which will be held at 2022 in National Convention & Exhibition Center, Shanghai, China.
Number of concurrent events will also be organized simultaneously along with this some conferences, seminars and panel discussions will also be happened there. Experts from the associated industry will be gathered here and discuss the new methods, changes which has taken place in fertilizer industry.
World’s Largest Exhibition for the Fertilizer Industry
China International Fertilizer Show – one of the leading and famous shows in the fertilizer industry. This trade show is dedicated to the agricultural and agrochemical industries where products like pesticides, fertilizers and agricultural machinery are utilized in an immense manner.
FSHOW Shanghai 2022: Highlights
- Retention rate is higher than 90% every year.
- A wonderful platform to display new products , to explore the market and to find business partners.
- The largest network of fertilizer industry professionals.
FSHOW Shanghai 2022: Why Exhibit?
Main reasons to participate in FSHOW Shanghai 2022 Exhibition:
- FSHOW 2022 is the fertilizer zone of China International Agrochemical and Crop Protection Exhibition (CAC), CAC is the largest Agrochemical exhibition and a UFI approved event with 1,500 exhibitors and 90,000 Sqm
- Established in 2010, it has become one of the famous shows in fertilizer industry
- Retention rate is higher than 90% every year
- It is an excellent opportunity to meet more than 45,000 professional visitors from all over the world
- It is a wonderful platform to display new products, to explore the market and to find business partners
- It is the largest network of fertilizer industry professionals
FSHOW 2022 is the fertilizer zone of China International Agrochemical and Crop Protection Exhibition. More than 1,500 exhibitors will be coming together under one roof, where they will be exhibiting a wide range of chemical and fertilizers in the UFI approved. In the upcoming edition the exhibiting space is expected to be 30,000 Sqm with more than 500 fertilizer exhibitors from all over the world.
Following products will be exhibited at FSHOW Shanghai 2022:
- Water Soluble Fertilizer
- Slow / Controlled Release Fertilizer
- Seaweed Fertilizer
- Humic Acid Fertilizer
- Amino Acid Fertilizer
- Microbial Fertilizer
- Micronutrient Fertilizer
- Fertilizer Additive
- Soil Conditioner
- Organic Natural Fertilizer
- Environmental Friendly
- Special Fertilizer
- Chelate Fertilizer
- Water Flush Fertilizer
- Foliar Fertilizer
- Compound Fertilizer
- Polypeptide Fertilizer
- Nitrogen Fertilizer
- Potash Fertilizer
- Magnesium Fertilizer
- Fertilizer Packaging and Production Equipment
- Integration of Water And Fertilizer
- Fertigation Equipment
- Soil Analytical Instrument
More than 45000 professional visitors from more than 120 countries are expected to attend this upcoming edition of China International Fertilizer Show. On the exhibition area of 30,000 Sqm, a wide range of Agrochemicals and crop protection fertilizers will be exhibited. Here trade buyers will be able to find their potential buyers.
Following visitors will be marking their presence at FSHOW Shanghai 2022:
- Agrochemical Consulting Company
- End Users