Venue Name: Jio World Centre
Location: 3V78+6MG, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098 India
Phone: (212) 216-2319
Timings: 09:00 AM – 17:00 PM
Jio World Centre: About
The Jio World Centre is a business and cultural hub in Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai. Spread over 18.5 acres, it is a business, commerce, and cultural destination. This mixed-used development includes India’s largest convention facility – the Jio World Convention Centre, Fountain of Joy, multi-venue Cultural Centre, restaurants, luxury retail, serviced apartments, and offices. This Centre has been developed with an international design vocabulary, while honoring the culture and spirit of India.
The centre is LEED Platinum pre-certiﬁed. 20% of its total building area is landscaped with over 700 native trees; most of the water and 98% of the sewage is recycled, and there is a dedicated facility for on-site waste reduction management. 75% of all regularly occupied areas receive natural daylight. It offers India’s first 5G-enabled digital infrastructure for virtual and hybrid events, online cultural experiences such as live streaming of shows, master classes, workshops, and art education programs.
Tvsdesign, based in Atlanta, GA., is the lead architect and interior design firm for the Jio World Centre.
Space @ Jio World Centre:
Jio World Convention Centre:
With an area totaling 5,00,000 square feet, the Jio World Convention Centre is India’s largest convention and exhibition centre. It comprises flexible venues that can host a variety of global-scale and experiential events such as exhibitions, conventions, conferences, and social gatherings. The venues can simultaneously host hybrid and digital events enabled by Jio’s 5G network.
- 3 Exhibition Halls – Pavilions with a capacity of 16,500 people for reception-style seating.
- 2 Convention Halls – The Jasmine Halls with a capacity of 10,640 people for reception-style seating.
- 1 Ballroom – The Lotus Ballroom divisible into 3 halls with a capacity of 3,200 people for reception-style seating.
- 25 meeting rooms and 2 Business Lounges across four floors, that can be converted to suit any event.
Concourses run alongside the atrium on all 4 floors with daylight streaming in, filling the space with natural light.
- Registration hall with an attached business centre for secretarial support. It is purpose-built to provide an easy registration experience and is connected with the Convention Centre.
- The Convention Centre also has a physically separated vegetarian kitchen, that are ISO 22000:2018 certified.
The on-site parking facility handles 5,000 vehicles, including EVs.
Dhirubhai Ambani Square
The Dhirubhai Ambani Square, located at the Jio World Centre, houses the Fountain of Joy that is a free-for-all water fountain choreographed using popular music, lights, fire and mist. This fountain is the largest circular musical fountain in India, designed by WET, a water feature design firm based in Los Angeles, California. It is shaped like a lotus in full bloom and measures 34 metres in diameter. It has 664 LED lights, 200 mist nozzles, 16 Oarsman devices that move and creates different water expressions with a fan shaped spray, 360 Canopy Shooters, and 16 Mini Shooters that shoot water 45 feet up into the air. The lighting for interiors, site and exterior facade was done by a Los Angeles based architectural lighting design firm – Lighting Design Alliance (LDA).