Event Name: Salt Lake Home Show
Category: Architecture and Designing
Event Date: 07 – 09 January, 2022
Location: Mountain America Exposition Center, 9575 State St, Sandy, Utah 84070 USA
Organizer: Marketplace Events – 31105 Bainbridge Road, Suite 3, Solon, Ohio 44139 USA
Timings: 9:30 AM – 7:30 PM
- NEW! Weekend Pass (Box Office + Online) $15.00
- Adult Single Day Ticket (Box Office) $12.00
- Adult Single Day Ticket (Online Only) $10.00
- Senior 55+ (Box Office + Online) $8.00
- Children Ages 12 & Under FREE (with a paying adult)
Salt Lake Home Show 2022: About
The Salt Lake Home Show 2022 is a vibrant marketplace where you can shop for home-related products and services, experience stunning displays to help inspire your next home project, connect with industry experts, and enjoy informative presentations from renowned local and international home professionals.
Whether you’re joining us at the Mountain America Expo Center with a specific project in mind or just looking for some inspiration, our local home professionals have you covered. With 250+ booths to explore and several unique feature displays to enjoy, this is a valuable event for all Salt Lake City homeowners.
Salt Lake Home Show is Salt Lake’s original event for design, renovation, and lifestyle. Visitors have the opportunity to see and experience the latest home and interior design trends and innovations, listen to celebrity designers, watch creative demonstrations and source and buy new products. Salt Lake Home Show 2022 is held by Marketplace Events that is the largest organizer of consumer remodeling, home decor and gardening shows in North America.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend Salt Lake Home Show 2022
- The perfect destination for a busy person. One stop shopping means you can find everything you need to refresh your space, all under one roof. From kitchens to outdoor living spaces, we’ve got you covered.
- To save money. Everyone loves a Best Price Guarantee, and Salt Lake Home Show exhibitors often have “show deals” on their products and services. These offers tend to be exclusive and can be just the thing to jump start your renovation.
- Quality products and services. At the Salt Lake Home Show, we feature the highest quality exhibitors. Get ready to browse exceptional products and meet skilled individuals. Work with Trusted Sellers on your next home project!
- Sometimes even DIYers need a little help. Whether you’re looking for quick advice from a stage presentation or project assistance from an exhibitor, the Salt Lake Home Show is your source for home improvement inspiration and expert advice.
- Fun, fun, fun for everyone! The Salt Lake Home Show is not just about tiles and sofas – it features numerous activities for every member of your family. With funky playsets for kids, unique workshops, entertaining TV personalities, and much more, the Salt Lake Home Show is vibrantly designed with FUN in mind.
- Automotive & Garage
- Construction & Renovation
- Entertainment & Electronics
- Fashion & Style
- Financial / Mortgage
- Food & Beverage
- Health & Well being
- Heating & Cooling
- Home Appliances
- Home Decor & Furniture
- Home Products & Services
- Kitchen & Bath
- Outdoor, Garden & Landscape
- Pools, Spas & Saunas
- Roofing, Siding & Gutters
- Windows & Doors
Rules And Regulations:
- Exhibits should not exceed 8 feet in height unless they are larger than 400 sq ft. If your display exceeds 8 feet or goes above the side drape, the exposed display may not have any branding on your neighbors side and must be finished (i.e., not unpainted walls etc).
- Flooring is required to cover your booth display to present a finished and professional display.
- Do not cover up Fire Extinguishers.
- Hand written signs are not permitted. All signage in your booth must be professional and clearly legible.
- Your booth must be manned during show hours so as to be able to answer attendees questions about your business.
- No tents or canopies
- No helium or air-filled Balloons 8. Exhibitors must remain within the paid footprint of their booth while advertising their products / services.
- Moving in of any display materials during show hours is NOT PERMITTED. All displays must be completed before show open each day.