Location: Bombay Exhibition Centre, Goregaon (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra India
Organizer: Radeecal Communications – 402, 4th Floor, Optionz Complex, Opposite Nest Hotel, off C.G. Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009 India
Phone: +91 79-26401101 / 02 / 03
Timings: 09:00 AM-06:00 PM (expected)
Radeecal Communications is pleased to announce MEDITEX 2018 along with The South India Textile Research Association (CoE Medical Textile) which is going to be held from 6th to 8th June, 2018, at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Goregaon (E), Mumbai, India. Nonwoven find applications in a variety of products viz. Absorbent pads, Incontinence products, Apparel for patients and staff. Baby diapers, Bed linen and Blankets, Burn dressings, Gowns, Disposable underwear, Dressings, Drug delivery devices, Face masks, Filter media, Nasal strips, Pillows, Shoe covers, Sponges, Sutures, Tissue scaffolds, Towels, Wraps etc. MEDITEX 2018 is an excellent platform to display, promote and create awareness of the benefits of MEDITEX.
About MEDITEX 2018
Medical textile is an emerging sector of the textile industry which has immense scope and potential in the country. Medical textiles have emerged as one of the fastest growing segments in the global textiles market and have found novel applications in many medical and surgical procedures.
While on the one hand, the textile industry is looking for product diversification and value addition, on the other hand the medical sector is looking for products that affordable, accessible and meet the unique health care needs of the Indian population. The growth drivers for this market are an ageing population, as well as rapidly rising morbidity with high rates in incidence of obesity, diabetes, lung and cardiovascular diseases.
In light of the above, MEDITEX 2018 is being organized with the aim to create an interdisciplinary platform for doctors, textile manufacturers, converters and researchers of medical textiles to comprehend the imperatives and to explore the prospects for domestic production.
The event will feature an exhibition of medical textile products by current players in the segment. This will generate valuable exposure for participants by providing them cost effective and accessible opportunities to witness medical textile products, technologies and equipment. A seminar will also be held concurrently focusing on need identification and potential for Make in India.
MEDITEX 2018: Exhibitor Profile
- Raw Material Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Medical Textile Machinery Manufacturers
- Medical & Health Care Medical Textile Manufacturers from following disciplines:
- Health Care Medical Textiles (Such as Surgical Gown, Aprons, Drapes, Face Masks, Surgical Clothes, Drapes etc.),
- Hygiene Textiles (Such as Sanitary Napkin, Diapers, Under Pads, Cotton Buds, Wet Wipes, Alcohol Swabs etc.),
- Extra Corporeal Medical Devices (Such as Dialyzer, Artificial Liver etc.),
- Implantable Medical Textiles (Such as Vascular Craft, Heart Patch, Hernia Mesh etc.)
- Non- Implantable Medical Textiles (Such as Gauzes, Bandages, Wound Dressings, Compression Stockings, Surgical Cotton, Orthosis Products etc.)
- Medical textile testing instrument Manufacturers
- Packaging Material Suppliers
- Government Bodies & Research Associations
MEDITEX 2018: Visitor Profile
- Professionals, Entrepreneurs, CEOs, Converters, Raw Material Suppliers, Machinery Manufacturers, Product Manufacturer, Distributors, Marketing and Sales Professionals, Packing Material Producers and Suppliers, Service & Technology Providers, Importers and Exporters, Prospective Investors / Entrepreneurs
- Hospital Administrators, CEOs, Doctors, Surgeons, Physiotherapists / Ergo therapists, Nurses, Hospital & Surgical Equipment Manufacturers, Bio-Medical Engineers, Dentists, Purchase Managers, Pharmacy Managers, Paramedical Staffs
- School, College and Universities – Administrators, Principals, HODs, Deans, Students Research Scholars
- Research Associations, Government Officials, Medical Regulatory Professionals