Event Name: J-1 Show
Category: Gems and Jewelry
Event Date: 31 August – 03 September, 2022
Location: Expocentre Fairgrounds – Krasnopresnenskaya nab., 14, 123100, Moscow, Russia
Organizer: Jay One Exhibition Company LLC
Phone: +7 (495) 778-80-88
Timings: 09:00 AM – 18:00 PM
J-1 Show 2022: About
J-1 Show – The Moscow Jewelry Exhibition and Congress will bring together not only jewelers, but all partners and participants in the Russian jewelry business. The program includes an educational congress, a jewelry competition, the best jewelry and craftsmen from the country and abroad.
“Jewellery Congress J-1” is the hallmark of our events, where we select the most relevant topics and outstanding speakers for industry professionals. We create our event for those who seek to discover new ideas or concepts, as well as for those who are focused on creating their own jewelry brand.
We have selected the most relevant topics and outstanding speakers for industry professionals. The agenda of the Congress is designed to interest both industry professionals and connoisseurs of jewelry art. The event will be useful for those who seek to discover new ideas or concepts, as well as for those who are focused on creating their own jewelry brand.
Lectures of each day of the Congress will traditionally be divided into 4 thematic sections:
- J-Art (Art)
- J-Business (Business)
- J-Education (Education)
- J-Making (Mastery)
For those unable to attend the event in person, a live broadcast will be held. Recorded lectures will also be available to everyone after the event.
- Participation in a key event that brings together representatives of all segments of the jewelry industry
- Establishing new partnerships, direct sales, contracts and increasing brand awareness
- Exchange of experience, discussion of the industry agenda and topical issues
- Jewelry connoisseurs will be able to see all the jewelry wealth of the country and abroad on one platform, ask questions to manufacturers and designers, purchase the product they like and get acquainted with industry trends within the framework of the congress
- Jewelry industry professionals will be able to see new collections of manufacturers, select products for sale and listen to lectures at the congress from leading industry experts in the field of management and promotion J-1 Show 2022
About the Competition:
The professional international competition of jewelers-designers will be held within the framework of the J-1 Show 2022 exhibition-congress.
We will identify the best craftsmen in working with various materials. This competition is a chance for modern jewelers to demonstrate their work to the widest possible audience, and for young professionals to express themselves and gain recognition.
Objectives of the Competition:
- Unleashing the creative potential and improving the professional skills of jewelers-designers;
- Exchange of experience among practitioners and creation of a unified cultural and information field;
- Preservation and development of traditions of jewelry and applied art;
- Identification of talented jewelry designers and performers;
- Promotion of products of laureates;
- Promoting the growth of the creative and cultural level of jewelry artists by creating a competitive competitive environment;
- Formation of new directions and their development in the conditions of the modern jewelry industry;
- Raising the status of Russian jewelry manufacturers;
- Discovery of new names in the industry.
The J-1 Show team are specialists with many years of experience in the field of PR, advertising and marketing. We are ready to offer our partners the following services for promoting companies on the market and accompanying them at events:
- PR support
- Work in the mode of the press service of the company
- Preparation of information about the company
- Writing and distribution of press releases, announcements and other informational materials
- Organization of comments, expert opinions, media interviews
- Organization of special events for the media (press conferences, press tours, etc.)
- Information content of the company’s website
- Creating a strategy
- Content plan development
- Creating quality content
- Preparation of infographics, video infographics
- Setting up targeted advertising
- Photo and video filming of any complexity, production of videos and films about the company and products
- Preparing company presentations
- Creation of websites and landing pages.
- CEO promotion on the Internet
- Designer services