Event Name: Industrial Wastewater Tech Expo
Category: Environment and Waste Management
Event Date: 07 – 09 September, 2022
Location: Hall No. 7 – 12 – Pragati Maidan, New Delhi 110001 India
Organizer: ACE Exhibitions – DLF Prime Towers – 110, 1st Floor, Okhla Phase – I, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi 110020 India
Phone: +91 9911607755 / +91 8448015101
Timings: 09:00 AM – 17:00 PM
Industrial Wastewater Tech Expo 2022: Overview
To provide a platform for the wastewater treatment industry to converge and work together in achieving solutions to industrial wastewater problems, Ace Exhibitions organizes the Industrial Wastewater Tech Expo 2022 on September 07 – 09, 2022 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi. The most comprehensive three-day B2B event will see the largest gathering of industrial wastewater treatment professionals with maximum footfalls, contented exhibitors, business buyers and investors, and qualitative industrial and corporate visitors, thus making the show the largest in India.
The show is a perfect place to get connected with manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, solution providers, engineers, tech experts, scientists, government officials responsible for municipal and industrial wastewater collection and treatment systems, experts from related industries such as chemicals, textiles, iron and steel, food, electric power plants, disinfection, filtration equipment, industrial water/ wastewater treatment equipment, and many more.
The expo aims to facilitate the complete ecosystem of the industrial wastewater treatment processes. The platform is where you can connect with buyers from across the supply chain and end-user markets. The trade show will focus on the major developments in the wastewater treatment industry and will bring together under one roof significant solutions and innovative technologies to address the acute crisis facing the nation.
The event offers an exclusive opportunity for manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and service providers to showcase their latest products, innovations, and technologies and develop their business and distribution network, thereby expanding into new markets.
Technologies for industrial wastewater treatment processes have matured so much that even sewage can be purified to such an extent that it can be reused and recycled. The Indian government has made reuse of the treated water mandatory for sewage treatment plants (STPs) which are funded by the Union Government scheme, AMRUT.
Over the years, with several schemes and guidelines, the government has been successful in the slight decline of wastewater pollutants from larger plants, but smaller industrial sites are still discharging wastewater pollutants in large quantities. STPs in India can treat only a little more than a third of the sewage generated per day, according to a Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) report.
Industrial Wastewater Tech Expo 2022: Exhibitor Benefits
- Have cost-effect access to the complete ecosystem of the industry
- Exhibit your latest and innovative products, services, and future technologies to over 8,000 enthused audience
- Launch new products, future technologies, and services
- With the entire wastewater treatment community under one roof, the expo will help to gauge instant market reactions and feedback on latest products and services
- Can engage directly with a large gathering of industry buyers and investors, and can build strategic business alliances
- Unrivalled networking and business matchmaking opportunity with industry professionals from across India
- Can elevate market position and intensify brand visibility instantly
- Don’t miss the opportunity to showcase your brand, products and services as a leader within the industry.
- Industrial water / wastewater treatment equipment
- API oil-water separator
- Roughing filter
- Carbon filtration plant
- Advanced electrodialysis reversal (EDR) system
- Automation control systems
- Water testing equipment
- Corrosion control
- Filtration equipment
- Analyzers and analytical instruments
- Meters and meter reading equipment
- Monitoring and process control equipment
- Pipes, fittings, pumps & drives
- Safety equipment
- Sludge treatment equipment
- Storm-water drains, tanks, hoses, pipes, valves & fittings
- Control panels and regulators
- Activated carbon and activated alumina
- Target Audience
- Battery manufacturing
- Centralised waste treatment
- Chemical manufacturing
- Electric power plants
- Food industry
- Iron and steel industry
- Nuclear industry
- Oil and gas extraction
- Petroleum refining and petrochemicals
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Pulp and paper industry
- Textile mills
- Industrial oil contamination