Event Name: FoodTech Asia
Category: Food and Beverage
Event Date: 07 – 09 June, 2022
Frequency: Biannual (Different Locations)
Location: Venue Not Specified – Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India
Organizer: Olampia Exhibition Pvt. Ltd., 240, West Vinod Nagar, New Delhi 110092 India
Phone: +91-11- 65656553, 29535593, 64521572
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
FoodTech Asia 2022: Event Profile
FoodTech Asia 2022 Organized by Professional and pioneer organizations in exhibition industry from India Olampia Exhibition Pvt. Ltd. will be held from 07 to 09 June, 2022 in Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir), India.
This FoodTech Asia 2022 Event will Promote Food Processing Machinery, Bakery & Dairy Machinery, Packaging Machinery & Materials, Catering Display & Equipment, Commercial Kitchen Equipment, Ice Cream Machinery & Plant, Cold Room & Storage Systems, Juice Processing & Filling Machinery, Dairy & Bakery Products, Cleaning Products & Laundry Machinery, Spices & Edible Oil, Food Products, Hospitality, ERP Systems etc.
FoodTech Srinagar 2022: Exhibitors Profile
- Food Processing Machinery
- Packaging Machinery and Packaging Materials
- Bakery Machinery
- Dairy Machinery & Equipment
- Display Counters
- Catering Equipment & Display
- Hotel Ware & Glass Ware ,Crockery and cutlery
- F & B Services
- Fast Food Preparation
- Refrigeration and Cold room & Storage
- Deep Freezer, Water cooler, Cheelar Plant
- Ice Cream Machinery & Plant
- Steam Boiler Industrial R.O Plant
- Solar Systems and Industrial Automation
- Sugar Mill & Rice Mill Machinery
- Commercial Kitchens and Equipment
- Laundry Machinery and Cleaning Products
- Restaurant hotel lighting and Decor
- Dairy Products: Milk, Paneer, Cheese, Butter, Ice Cream
- Process Food, Pickles, Snacks and Biscuits, Frozen Food
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages: Juice, Carbonated / Non Carbonated Drinks, Tea & Coffee
- Spices and Food Ingredients, Essence Flavors
- Organic and Health Food Products
- Bakery & Confectionery Products
- Pulse Grain, Rice, Pulses
- Edible oil & Ghee
- Soya Process Machinery & Soya Products
- Culinary and Hospitality
- Environment Management
- ERP & CRP Solution, Conservation Equipment
- Analytical Equipment, IT Service and Consultancy
- Wireless & VOIP Solution, Automobiles, Real Estate
- Consultant, Banking & Finance, Educational Institute
- Manpower management & CCTV
- Security Systems and More…
FoodTech Srinagar 2022: Visitors Profile
- CEO, MDs, Chairman
- Hoteliers, Restaurateurs, Caters, Food Services Professionals
- Purchase Managers From Independent and Multiple Format Retailers
- Purchase Managers For Hotel and Restaurant Equipment & Supplies
- Food & Beverage Directors / Managers
- Hospitality Interiors Specifies
- Hotel Supplies dealer / Stockiest
- Food & Drinks Manufacturers & Processors
- Purchase Managers For Hotel & Restaurant
- Bar tenders / Sommeliers / Sous Chefs
- Food Court Retailers / E-Retailers / General Retailers
- Brand Ambassadors / Owners / Agent / Dealers
- High net Worth Consumers
- Chefs / Restaurant Managers / Bar Managers
- Purchasing / Merchandising Managers /Buyers
- Importers Distributors
- Distributors, Wholesalers, Regional Traders
- Institutions / Colleges / Universities / Research Institutions
- Investors & International Delegates
- Contractors, Fabricators, PMC’s, Consultants
- All Association Invited
- Cold Storage Owners & Grocery Shop Owners
- National & International Retails Chain Owners /Managers
- Food Factory Owners
- Live Demonstration of machinery & other products.
- Participation by the leading National & International Organizations.
- Spread for 3 days, the expo is the right venue for just about every Technology & Manufacturing Industry.
- Be it new product launch, latest innovation or marketing of an existing product, this is the right platform to exhibit.
- Chance to meet the decision makers.
- Prominent Industrialists for Inauguration resulting in higher number of industrial visitors & wider media coverage.
- Great destination to Develop Business, create New Joint Ventures, Distributors & start New Collaborations Authorized & supported by the industrial associations.
- Separate Dome / Section for different categories.
- Special Cafeteria & free Parking arrangement.
About Organizer: Olampia Exhibition Pvt. Ltd.
Olampia Exhibition Pvt. Ltd. Aims at providing an ideal business platform through Exhibitions, Seminars, Corporate Events and Get together. Our Strength lies in understanding industry’s needs & Interest to serve it properly and multidimensional activities to make it most viable business platform. With professional approach and expert manpower, the offered platforms are recognized as a safe bet by the industry professionals. Olampia Exhibition Pvt. Ltd. believe in philosophy of making exhibition most sustainable and cost effective mode of business activity with perfect blend of best manufacturers and potential industry buyers from around the world. Our expertise lies in identifying the emerging sectors which have scope and potential for trade show and create a platform for the industry to interact and engage and play the catalytic role in the growth of industry. We strive to make exhibitions a complete package to achieve short & long term marketing & organizational goals with the objective of being the ﬁnest organizer of focused international trade shows and events in the world. Our team comprises of qualified and experience professionals with working experience of organizing over 100 multi-industry trade and consumer shows in India. We ﬁrmly believe that events don’t happen; it needs a team to make it happen.
Jammu and Kashmir is truly place where nature displays its beauty in full glory. Government aim to increase the private-enterprise of Jammu and Kashmir food processing sector and increase the availability of Low-cost food.
The practice of garden Cultivation and management serves as a major economic boost for the development of state as well as for the country.
The food industry here offers a large amount of job opportunities. the main food processing strengths in Jammu and Kashmir are fruits, species, dry fruit processing products and Jammu and Kashmir ranked first in production of apples, walnuts and cheery. Jammu and Kashmir exported $945 million worth of fresh and dry fruits during the year 2016-17.
Jammu & Kashmir Government has established various agencies for promoting food processing products as well as for the industry and the industry holds huge potential for growth by 2022 . And The Jammu and Kashmir is the highest fair fruit producer and fruits are produced providing prospective entrepreneurs an opportunity to tap into part. The state has 162 registered food processing units by its Government. the rich produce of fruits and vegetables is a great input for food industry and food processing ministry of Jammu and Kashmir increased the investment for the same year by year. Many Indian and foreign companies have shown interest in acquire food industry.
The state have a huge potential for the development of food processing industries. The food processing industries of this region mainly consist of fruits, vegetables, ready-to-eat food items, dairy, meat, poultry, etc. Jammu, Kishtwar, Baramulla and Kupwara are the production clusters for paddy, whereas Anantnag, Pulwama and Shopian are known for production of walnuts and Kulgam, Badgam, Baramulla and Anantnag are best known for production of apples. Jammu, Anantnag, Rajouri and Poonch are famous for milk production.
Establishing food parks will help in linking agricultural production to the market by bringing together farmers, processors and retailers so as to ensure maximizing value addition, minimizing wastage, increasing farmers’ income and creating employment opportunities, particularly in the rural sector. The major food processing clusters in J&K are located at Jammu, Budgam, Pulwama, Kathua, Srinagar, Anantnag, etc. Agricultural crops like Rice, Wheat, and Maize are some of the major crops produced in the state. Walnuts and almonds are the major dry fruits produced in the state. The state is the highest temperate fruit producer.
Various fruits like Apples, Cherries, Pears, Plums, and Apricots etc. Jammu and Kashmir Food processing industry holds huge potential for growth. The business skills in food processing have best practices as there are 6000+ bakeries and manufacturing, food safety, packaging, marketing, budgeting and planning as well as increased access to inputs , new markets and collaborations of trade associations with food industry can play a remarkable role in providing the state’s food needs.