Event Date: 16 – 17 June, 2020
Location: Red Rose Convention Center – 1233 Derry Rd E, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 1B6 Canada
Organizer: Prime Expo Inc, Unit No. 304, 55 Village Centre Pl Mississauga, Toronto, Ontario L4Z 1V9 Canada
Timings: 11:00 AM – 18:00 PM
Our events experts use our exclusive insight and information to review and understand how your target audiences navigate our exhibitions. With more than 7 million people coming to our events and all the tools you need to connect with new consumers, you know you’re in safe hands.
Canada Sports Show 2020: Exhibit Categories
- Kick Boxing
- Sports Wear
- Ice Hockey
- Beach Sports
- Work Wear
- Health Supplement
- Sports Apparel
- Hunting Knives
- Motor Racing
Why Exhibit? Grow internationally by exhibiting abroad
Exhibiting abroad is one of the quickest and most cost-effective ways to reach new export customers and rapidly grow your business.
The International Sales Group of Prime Expo Exhibitions is your trusted local partner in boosting your international sales. Every year, we assist some 13,800 companies with the implementation of their export strategies, resulting in billions of dollars of export business.
With offices and agents in 50 countries, our local market experts can offer you relevant, up-to-the minute guidance on doing business in your target market. Their purpose is to help you avoid the common pitfalls of overseas exhibiting and enable you to enjoy a profitable, trouble-free experience.
Our export experts can help you to:
- Choose the right Prime Expo event – to meet your export objectives and alert you to relevant market and event opportunities that arise globally.
- Find the best route to market – either alone, or as part of a trade association group or national pavilion.
- Secure financial support for your participation – by advising you on potential government grants or support for your organisation on its own or as part of a trade delegation. We can also lobby on your behalf.
- Overcome language barriers – with bi-lingual staff, we can help you avoid misunderstandings over foreign contracts or event details.
- Organise your participation – we can provide full support covering everything from marketing your business, to organising logistics and making travel arrangements.
- Avoid local misunderstandings – we have a local presence in all our markets, so we can give you first-hand advice on business customs that may impact upon a successful outcome.
- Deal with any problems onsite – we have experienced representatives available at the show who can assist you with any issues that could affect your participation in the event.
Why Visit Canada Sports Show 2020? Drive sales, build networks and learn
Visitors attend our exhibitions for three key reasons; to source new products and drive sales, to meet new contacts and build networks, and to learn.
Our market-leading exhibitions put you at the center of your industry and community. They bring you the latest solutions, the most important innovators and influences, and the most comprehensive programs of conferences and continuing education.
You can accomplish more in two or three days at a Prime Expo event, than you might otherwise achieve in weeks. And you’ll go on achieving too. Many of our events have powerful online communities where you keep up-to-date, network and do business 365 days a year.
There are many ways to enhance your business and career at a Prime Expo event:
- Evaluate competing solutions across every product category
- Discover new, more cost-effective solutions to existing processes
- Test drive the latest products and experience live demonstrations
- Book in face-to-face appointments with key suppliers
- Connect with new suppliers, customers and business partners
- Network with your peers from across the country and around the world
- Get expert advice on the specific challenges faced by your business
- Stay up-to-date with emerging or changing trends
- Listen to insightful keynotes from thought-leaders and innovators
- Upgrade your skills, knowledge and on-the-job effectiveness
- Further your career by earning continuing education credits
- Gain new ideas and insights to grow your business
- Celebrate outstanding achievements within your industry
- Engage with your industry community locally and globally