Event Name: Ayush Natural Mumbai
Category: Ayurveda and Herbal
Event Date: 18 – 20 February, 2022
Location: Nehru Centre Hall, Dr. AB Road, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra India
Organizer:Trinity’s Corp. HQ 75, Vakola Village, Off St. Anthony’s Street, Behind Dr. Raut Hospital, Vakola, Santacruz East, Mumbai 400055 Maharashtra, India
Phone: +91 9769555657 / 7718850017
Timings: 09:00 AM – 18:00 PM
International Business Summit & Herbal or Natural Products Expo for Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, Homoeopathy (AYUSH) & Traditional Medicine Agro-Food, Health, Beauty, Tourism, Organics, Wellness, Handicrafts, SSI / MSME, Commerce & Services
India has a huge wealth of over 8000 medicinal plants found in the Himalayan region, around its coastline, deserts and rainforest ecosystem. It has a vast reservoir of natural flora & fauna, besides ancient texts & knowledge that has made it a world authority in this field. Ayurveda has a unique therapy called Panchkarma which is beneficial for preventive / promotive health & also for treatment of many chronic lifestyle disorders. Yoga is widely recognized & practiced in Asian, as well as western countries. More than 32 million people are practicing yoga in the USA alone. The demand for yoga across the world is growing exponentially.
Why Exhibit @ Ayush Natural Mumbai 2022:
How this mega showcase will help your business? It will:
- Combine the mass-reach of advertising, the targeting of direct mail, the persuasive power of face-to-face marketing, networking benefits of the internet to create a unique environment achieve business objectives.
- Raise your company profile, change market perceptions, survey & react to the competition, strategize to maximize market potential, venture into new territories, etc. making it a synergistic marketing tool.
- Attract buyer / customer comes to you, being pro-active rather than passive recipients of your messages. They make a conscious decision to visit and set aside valuable time to do so.
- Access a 3D medium, where customers are not convinced by mere words, but can actually see, taste, touch and try out products for themselves – live demos – and then decide.
- Bring unparalleled exposure to your market segment within days, with a two way communication; where clients can clarify, question or seek information and get a response.
- Present a neutral sales environment, where the client is under no great pressure to buy, while the seller is at his best and well-equipped to deal with all queries.
- Avail of appointment setting systems, interaction opportunities with key public, buyer-seller meets, knowledge seminars, awards and the like.
- Create a highly flexible and non-intimidating environment, in which a variety of sales and marketing objectives are met far beyond expectations.
- Draw at the given point of time or near future, potential / focused high profile target audience who either buy or make in-principle choices.
- Enable coming together of buyers & sellers, to build confidence, which has decreased with increasing internet usage.
- Generate sales / leads, launch new products, create brand images, maintain customer relations & get a trade contact.
- Exploit one of the most effective media for starting, reinforcing and building businesses within India and abroad.
- Assist faster penetration of the market to reach maximum of your clients in the shortest possible time – 3 days!
Companies or Organizations, who are into
- Baby Care
- Body Care
- Chinese Medicines
- Crop Care
- Dairy Products
- Diet Products
- Dietary Supplements
- Dried & Salted
- Dried & Salted
- Encapsulated Herbs
- Essence Sticks
- Foreign Companies
- Forest Products
- Fortified Foods
- Govt. Agencies
- Health Spas
- Honey & Related
- Hotels & Resorts
- Major Brands
- Marine Products
- Medical Tourism
- Mineral Water
- Natural Remedies
- Nutritional Drinks
- Oils & Oil seeds
- Plant Extracts
- Processing Equipment
- Raw Materials
- Readymade Meals
- Rejuvenation Centers
- Soya Products
- Specialty Clinics
- Sports Food
- Traditional Medicines
- Yoga & Meditation
Who Visits Ayush Natural Mumbai 2022:
Thousands of business visitors, drawn from among the following segments are expected to visit this mega showcase, bringing you business and contacts – all in just 3 days – and expected to last the year through.
- Care Centers
- Commercial Kitchens
- Department Stores
- End Users
- Farm Shops
- Farmers Markets
- Food Processors
- Foreign Delegates
- Healthcare Institutions
- Medical Practitioners
- Natural Businesses
- Online Retailers
- Organic Outlets
- Pharma Companies
- Policy Makers
- R & D Centers
These are some of the reasons why you might not want to miss this unparalleled opportunity to start or grown your business. Or may be just learn, update and brief yourself on the latest in the field.
- Industry Event
- Latest Updates
- Get Medical Advise
- Buy at Special Prices
- Venture into New Markets
- Sign Joint-Ventures / Tie-ups
- Benefit from Product Launches
- Expand Your Business Portfolio
- Check-out the International Edge
- Network with Industry Specialists
- Attend Demos & Collect Samples
- Connect with the Market-Leaders
- Meet One-on-One with Professionals
- Survey & Evaluate Market Conditions
- Set-up a Trade & Distribution Network
- Witness New Technologies & Equipment
- Source or Offer Raw Materials & Supplies
- Be There for Free Workshops & Presentations
- Sign-up Joint-Ventures with Indigenous Business
- Learn, Educate & Keep Abreast of Developments
- Interact with MNCs, Suppliers, Distributors & Retailers
- Save Time, Costs, Energy & Resources Through New Initiatives
Why Invest In Ayush Natural Mumbai 2022?
The new NDA government led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has created a separate ministry for AYUSH under the leadership of Shripad Naik, Union Minister which has made it profitable to invest in naturals and organics. The conditions in the country are also ripe for the rapid development of this sector.
Here are some reasons:
- 100 % foreign direct investment – FDI.
- Over 8896 licensed AYUSH drug manufacturing units.
- Ancient 5000 Years extensive & tested centuries-old tradition.
- Holistic, preventative & curative healthcare, even for chronic conditions.
- Medical tourism is now popular for curative and rejuvenation treatments.
- India is the second largest exporter of Ayurvedic & alternative medicine in the world.
- Surging Demand both in India & abroad, especially with Yoga recognized internationally.
- Government push to meet health goals like Maternal / Infant Mortality, malnutrition, etc.
- Healthcare is a recession proof industry & reaches to consumers across all income groups.
- A dozen majors, besides micro, small, cottage and medium enterprises dominate the scene.
- Yoga is widely applied independently or as an add-on therapy & promotes an organic lifestyle.
- Stressful working culture, exhaustive lifestyle, endless quest of peace, pollution, etc. provides impetus.
- India’s packaged consumer products projected to grow 12-15% annually to reach Rs. 6.1 trillion in 2019 : FICCI – KPMG.