Event Name: Bakutel
Event Date: 01 – 03 December, 2022
Location: Baku Expo Center, 515 1050, Heydar Aliyev Avenue, Baku, Azerbaijan
Organizer: Caspian Event Organisers, 15, Nobel Avenue, 7th floor, Azure Business Center, Baku, Azerbaijan
Phone: +994 12 404 1000, +994 12 404 1001
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
26th Azerbaijan International Telecommunications, Innovations and High Technologies Exhibition
Bakutel 2022: Event Profile
The Bakutel 2022 is much more than an exposition of ICT achievements; it is a business exhibition, networking platform, inspirational conferences, promising start-ups and a high-tech game zone. This is a meeting place for those involved in shaping the digital future.
The Bakutel 2022 is a prominent and the largest telecommunications exhibition in the Caspian basin and the Caucasus. Bakutel 2022 is going to be held for four continuous days from 01 – 03 December 2022 at Baku Expo Exhibition and Convention Center, Baku, Azerbaijan. Bakutel 2022 is the right platform to maximize profitability, reduce costs and manage risk. Every year, the exhibition attracts the main players, experts and industry professionals as it offers a platform for presenting the achievements of the telecommunications and information technologies sector. It also showcases innovative ideas and projects and acts as a venue to hold discussions and establish valuable business relations.
Bakutel 2022: Why Exhibit?
- The cost of contact with one representative of a company’s target audience at an exhibition or trade fair is markedly cheaper than any other means of advertising.
- The unique “extra-territorial” nature of an exhibition makes it much easier to establish contacts; in this environment you, your potential customers and your competitors are all on neutral territory.
- An exhibition is the ideal place to learn about demand for new goods and to conduct research into what your competitors are doing.
- An exhibition is an effective means of helping a firm to penetrate new foreign markets or establish dealership networks.
- An exhibition allows you to show your new goods in action.
- The fact that media representatives attend exhibitions makes it a lot easier to work with them and helps with the creation of PR material.
- Taking part in an exhibition allows you access to a fairly substantial segment of the market in a short period of time.
- For any business an exhibition is a bridge linking customers, wholesale and retail trading companies, suppliers and manufacturers and it offers a competitive environment for making new contacts.
- The very best intellectual and material resources available for you to take advantage of are concentrated in and around an exhibition for the short period of its duration.
- Audio & Video systems
- Banking Technologies
- Big Data and BI
- Business Process Management
- Communication & Networks
- Cloud Technologies
- Smart-Tech & Accessories
- Digital Business Solutions
- Data Centers & IT infrastructure
- IT Services
- IoT & M2M
- Research & Innovation
- Satellite communications systems
- TV & Radio broadcasting
- IT managers
- IT specialists
- Networking specialists
- Database specialists
- Information security specialists
- Software developers
- Telecom managers
- Technical directors
- Technical managers
- Purchase managers
- Representatives of specialized educational institutions
- Representatives of related industries
- Representatives of governmental structures
- Diplomatic Corps