Event Name: TransRussia
Category: Railway Shipping and Aviation
Event Date: 12 – 14 April, 2022
Location: Crocus Expo, 65-66 km Ring Road, Building 3, Krasnogorsk, Moskovskaya oblast /’ 143401, Russia
Organizer: Hyve Group PLC, The Studios, 2 Kingdom St, London, United Kingdom – W2 6JG
Phone: 44-20-75965000/75965177, +7 499 750 08 28
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
26th International exhibition for Transport and Logistics Services, Warehouse Equipment and Technologies
TransRussia 2022: Event Profile
TransRussia 2022: International Exhibition for Transport and Logistics Services and Technologies will feature transport and logistics services, transport machinery, railway equipment, and transport technology. At the exhibition, new information systems are developed for interaction between different modes of transport to successfully resolve logistics issues on the global transportation and logistics services market.
International exhibition TransRussia is the largest exhibition for transport and logistics services and technologies in Russia. 398 companies from 29 countries took part in TransRussia 2019. National pavilions were presented by companies from Belarus, China, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Finland and Estonia.
National exposition of Azerbaijan was presented for the first time. TransRussia exhibition was attended by 18,915 specialists of industrial and commercial enterprises, transport and logistics companies.
TransRussia 2022 is the International Exhibition and Conference for Transport and Logistics. The show will be held on 12 – 14 April, 2022 in Moscow, Russia. This exhibition annually attracts the leading transportation experts from Russia, the CIS and the Baltic states. TransRussia 2022 is the main platform for discussing the latest issues related to developing the Russian transportation infrastructure.
TransRussia 2022: Exhibitors Profile
Freight Transportation Services:
- Road, rail, sea and air logistics
Freight Handling Services In Terminals and Ports:
- Handling operations, freight storage
- Transhipment to marine transport and back…
Breakbulk: TransRussia 2022
- Project Cargo, Heavy-Lift
- Outsize Cargo, Ro-Ro, Palletized Cargo
Solution For Transport And Logistics:
- A wide range of information technologies and software
- Due to the large number of professional visitors at the exhibition, participation in TransRussia 2022 opens access to new potential customers.
18,915 = unique visitors, 23,632 = visits, 9,092 = new visitors, 77 = regions of Russia
- High quality of visitors: Visitors of TransRussia 2022 are specialists of the transport and logistics industry, interested in finding partners for the construction of the supply chain, and the end users of transport and logistics services – cargo owners (trade and manufacturing companies).
- High purchasing power of the visitors: 69% (13 051) plan to purchase after the exhibition