Event Name: NAIS – National Aviation Infrastructure Show
Category: Railway Shipping and Aviation
Event Date: 07 – 08 February, 2023
Location: Crocus Expo – Mezhdunarodnaya Ulitsa, 16, Krasnogorsk, Moscow 143401 Russia
Organizer: ExpoVisionRus – Sredny Tishinsky lane 8, Moscow 123557 Russia
Phone: +7 (926) 202 91 12
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
NAIS 2023: About
The season’s first National Aviation Infrastructure Show (NAIS 2023) event will reveal the Russian civil aviation infrastructure trends and challenges. 4000 professionals are part of NAIS. Join and get the most up-to-date solutions and technologies, and live network with your colleagues and partners.
National Aviation Infrastructure Show‘s business program offers the opportunity for professional discussions, experience and opinion exchange, as well as learning and information from the industry community.
The NAIS Forum & Show is an annual event that showcases the latest achievements and technologies in airports and air carriers. Starting with its launch, NAIS was supported by the Ministry of Transport of Russia. Federal Air Transport Agency also attended. It was timed to coincide with the Russian Civil Aviation Day.
Development of regional air harbors is one of the key vectors. Officials from the Ministry of Transport estimate that at least 65 regional airports, and 100 runways, will be rebuilt or built entirely new by 2025.
National Aviation Infrastructure Show is a meeting place where top industry officials, specialists from Russian and foreign airports and air carriers meet with industry regulators, manufacturers, and suppliers of solutions to infrastructure modernization and improvement.
It is an important tool for both exhibitors and visitors to use before, during, and after the show. Each edition is current and can be accessed for 12 months.
Why Exhibit @ NAIS 2022?
Building aviation infrastructure
The needs are concentrated in building or reconstruction of the airport and airline infrastructure in Russia
Looking for equipment / technologies
Currently, many big corporations have suspended their activity in Russia so airports and airlines are looking for new suppliers of equipment and technologies to compensate the market needs which continue to be strong with population over 146 million people
The currency exchange rate to ruble is very favorable
The euro / dollar exchange rate to ruble is very favorable (as it was in 2015) to Russian businesses so the purchasing power is very high.
Exhibitors Profile: NAIS 2022
Construction and operation of airports and airfields
- Design, construction, technology and management: airfield infrastructure, terminal infrastructure, ATC infrastructure, airport infrastructure
- Maintenance of airfields and terminals
- Technical and engineering infrastructure
- Passenger flow management systems
- Lighting equipment
- Parking solutions and services
- Advertising displays, passenger navigation / Acoustics and sound
- Equipment for passenger terminals and waiting areas
- Smoking areas
- Airport ecology, waste management
- Ground handling of passengers and aircrafts
- Equipment and services
- Airfield equipment
- Ground handling equipment
- Baggage and cargo handling
- Consumables and fluids
- Other ground handling equipment
Technologies and IT
- Flight information systems
- Intelligent and interactive displays
- Mobile applications
- Internet Services
- Air traffic control technologies
- Intelligent baggage handling systems
- Information and communication technologies
- Meteorological equipment and technologies for bird deterrence
Safety & Security
- Passenger, cargo and luggage scanning systems
- Fire and Rescue Technology
- Access control
- Perimeter security
- Passenger safety and security
- Threats and risk prevention
Aircraft maintenance and repair
- Spare parts for aircraft
- Components and consumables
- Technical fluids and oils
- Aircraft maintenance and diagnostic equipment
Why Visit NAIS 2022?
- Fast-track to the Russian aviation industry: raising your brand awareness at the new market, new professional ties and promotion
- Meetings and direct negotiations with the final customers: airports, airfields, airlines, helicopter centers
- Comprehensive promotional campaign of the show and its exhibitors among target audience before, during and after the event
- Modern online and offline technologies to find and connect with your target audience
- Flawless organization from the world event organizer: maximum comfort & effectiveness at your stand
- Representatives of airports, airlines & other air enterprises
- Civil aviation authorities and representatives of government bodies
- Investment and infrastructure funds
- Consulting companies and financial institutions