Event Name: PRINTPACK INDIA
Category: Printing and Publishing
20 – 24 December, 2021 POSTPONED
Location: India Expo Center & Mart, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Organizer: IPAMA (Indian Printing, Packaging and Allied Machinery Manufacturers’ Association) C-54, C Block, Institutional Area, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201309 India
Phone: 0120 429 2274
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Timings: 10:00 – 18:00
Tickets: Free Entry
International Exhibition on Printing and Packaging
PRINTPACK INDIA 2021: Event Profile
PRINTPACK INDIA 2021 is a 6 day event being held from 20 – 24 December, 2021 at the India Expo Centre and Mart in Greater Noida, India. This event showcases products like In-Press, Post press, finishing, converting, digital and signage and packaging machines, all under one roof etc. in the Packaging Materials, Printing & Publishing, Paper and Paper Products, Logistics & Transportation industries.
Immediately on opening of space booking for PRINTPACK INDIA 2021, 109 bookings were received on day one itself. These are expected to reach up to 150 in a week’s time. On the eve of 14th edition, the President of IPAMA had announced organisation of PRINTPACK INDIA 2021 exhibition from February 03-08, 2021 in Delhi NCR. He had also announced that the booking of space for the same will commence from 16th February 2019. The interested companies can book space by depositing an initial amount of Rs. 50,000/-. It is a matter of pride to inform that within a period of four days i.e. from 16th February till 19th February 2019, 129 companies have already booked their space by remitting the initial amount of Rs. 50,000 in IPAMA’s account. By the end of February 2019, some more companies are also expected to send their applications for booking of space along with the requisite amount.
As the prevalent practice, the space will be allotted to the companies on “first come first served basis”. The priority number will be given to each Exhibitor, strictly in order of receipt of remittances from the companies credited in IPAMA’s Bank account. A final decision, regarding the space charges and the benefits to be provided to the exhibitors, will be announced in due course of time.
During PRINTPACK INDIA 2021, some more dedicated halls for different segments like Screen Printing, Flexible
Packaging / Signages may also be included, as like two Halls were specially earmarked for Corrugation and Label Industry in the 14th edition, so that the Visitors could go directly to such Halls.
PRINTPACK INDIA 2021: Exhibitors Profile
Profile of exhibit based on
- Packaging Machinery
- Paper & Cardboard
- Packaging Containers
- Packaging Plant Systems
- Filling Machinery
- Sealing Machinery
- Weighing Machinery
- Tapes, Plastic Film, Pallets
- Warehousing Equipment
- Food & Pharmaceuticals Packaging
- Bag Making Machinery
- Material Handling Equipment
- Vacuum Packaging Machines
- Shrink Packaging Machines
Indian Printing, Packaging and Allied Machinery Manufacturers’ Association (IPAMA), founded in 1988 and was registered in Delhi in 1991. IPAMA is an independent organisation serving the needs of the Printing, Packaging and Allied Industries in a rapidly changing marketplace. IPAMA operates from its own sprawling building with ultra-modern facilities at NOIDA in the neighborhood of New Delhi capital of India.
IPAMA is today in the centre-stage, playing a pivotal role in the policy making of exports and imports, in collaboration with Government agencies, CII, FICCI, ASSOCHAM and FIEO.
As a registered apex body under the Societies Registration Act, IPAMA is dedicated to disseminating information on the state of the technology, market perspectives and various developments taking place around the world, relevant to the Indian Printing, Packaging, Converting and Allied Machinery manufacturing industries through its quarterly journal IPAMA Bulletin, besides holding international standards exhibitions “PRINTPACK INDIA” and National Exhibitions.
IPAMA represents more than 80 percent of the graphic arts industry. With 315 Direct members on its roster, it is recognized by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India.
As an active member of the Committee for Indian standards for Printing, Packaging and Allied Industry, under the aegis of Bureau of Indian Standards, IPAMA played a very vital role in formulating standards for Indian products related to Printing and Packaging Industry. IPAMA represents the Manufacturing Sector on the Development Council for Printing and Packaging Industry and is also on the Consultative Committee of the Commerce & Industry Ministry. IPAMA is a core member of the National Committee on Capital Goods and Engineering, of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII). The guidelines laid down by the Bureau for standardization of Printing, Packaging Machinery and other Allied products, were subscribed by IPAMA. Today, Indian graphic arts machinery and products have largely earned global acceptance mainly due to IPAMA’s constant and continuous serious efforts.
The main activities of IPAMA:
- IPAMA continues to play pivotal role in the policy making of exports and imports, in collaboration with Government agencies, CII, FICCI, ASSOCHAM and FIEO
- Dissemination of information on latest developments in design and machine manufacturing, through its quarterly magazine, Press Release, Circulars, Seminars etc.
- Finding new avenues of market
- Organizing national and international exhibitions
- Educational Training facility and Research centre
- True spokesman and real service provider to the Indian Graphic Arts Industry
- Taking up any cause of members with Government and non-Governmental organizations
- Synergized with World Federations like Asia Print and Global Print for promoting solidarity and cooperation amongst global and regional fraternity and support each other in the process of organizing Print Exhibitions in member countries
- Organizing Trade Mission to Asian countries, Japan, USA, Germany, Britan, Italy, Switzerland etc.
- Promoting Brand India image and exploring possibilities of entering into joint ventures and business collaborations, etc with Asian Countries.
- Maintains Relevant data bank related to members, exhibitors and visitors to Printpack Shows and provides the same to members and exhibitors on complimentary basis. IPAMA encourages its members to get ISO certification to standardize the industry and provides one time subsidy of Rs.15,000/- to the members for the same
- Founder Member of the World Federations e.g. Global Print, Asia Print.
- Members advertising in exclusive IPAMA’s publications are entitled to discount in tariff.
- Provides IPAMA’s publications including quarterly magazine to members free of cost.