Event Name: Gulf Print & Pack
Category: Printing and Publishing
Event Date: 24 – 26 May, 2022
Location: Sheik Saeed Halls 1 & 2, Dubai World Trade Centre, Dubai, UAE
Organizer: Tarsus Group Ltd. – Metro Building, 1 Butterwick, London, W6 8DL United Kingdom
Phone: 91-22-27812093, 91-22-27812619, 91-22-27812657
Timings: 10:00 AM – 17:30 PM
Leading exhibition for commercial and package printing in the MENA region
Gulf Print & Pack 2022: About
Labels, substrates, software, wide format printers, digital embellishment, RFID… and you!
The print industry is more than the tools we use and the businesses that create print, it’s the people.
At Gulf Print & Pack 2022, the Middle East and North Africa‘s only dedicated commercial print and package printing trade show, you can not only source the perfect print solutions for you, but you can also reconnect with the people who make this industry what it is.
Featuring the latest smart technology, materials and digital equipment from the leading manufacturers, the world of print is very much alive at Gulf Print and Pack.
Visit Gulf Print & Pack 2022 and rekindle your love for the print industry.
The Future Of Print
Gulf Print & Pack 2022 is the leading print technology sourcing show for printers and Print Service Providers (PSPs) from across GCC, Middle East, Africa and South Asia.
The exhibitors cover all the fastest growing market segments, including educational and children’s books, photobooks, direct mail, posters, banners, digitally-printed textiles and display graphics.
Gulf Print & Pack 2022 is not only a show for printers from the MENA region. Exhibitors use the show to bring printers and PSPs to view their latest machinery, materials and software launches.
As the only dedicated commercial, label and package print event in the Middle East, Gulf Print & Pack 2022 will give you unparalleled access to an audience ready to equip themselves with knowledge and solutions to move their business forward.
The MENA market for printing machinery was worth $446.1m in 2017 and is forecast to reach $545.7m by 2022, at which time over 13.46 million tonnes of print materials will be consumed.
The industry is ready to meet again and your business should be there too.
- Select a position on the floor plan
- Contact us to book your space
- Look at sponsorship opportunities
- Plan your presence at the show
- Invite your clients and prospects
Gulf Print & Pack 2022: Exhibitors Profile
Manufacturers and suppliers of:
- Print origination equipment
- Plates and platemaking equipment
- Printing machinery, sheet- and web-fed
- Printing materials – paper, board, foils, films etc
- Inks, coatings and varnishes
- On-press ancillary equipment and controls
- Print finishing / binding equipment
- Press room handling equipment
Packaging manufacturers and suppliers of:
- Packaging printers and converters
- Form, fill and seal machines
- Packaging materials / consumables
- Labelling and label application equipment
- Packaging machines
- Pack performance and quality testing equipment
- Packaging design and consultancy
- Logistics systems
Whether you’re choosing machinery or materials, it is vital you feel confident about your decisions. The best way to do this is to see all the options together in one place.
Come to Gulf Print & Pack 2022 and hear the noise of the machinery in operation, feel the texture of the substrates and see the print quality for yourself.
Magazines, websites and brochures cannot compare. Experience it live and make a better choice.
Discover How To:
- Keep ahead of your competitors
- Drive costs down and improve efficiency
- Offer value-added services
- Attract new clients
- Enter new high-value niche markets
- Improve supply chain management
- Optimize workflow and reduce press downtime
- Operate in an environmentally sustainable way
Gulf Print & Pack 2022: Visitors Profile
- Flexible packaging
- Cartons and boxes
- Leaflets / brochures
- Newspapers and magazines
- Reports and documents
- Security features
- Pouches, sachets and blister packs
- Wrappers and sleeves
- 3D Additive manufacturing
- Textiles and decor
Buyers of printed products:
- Design agencies
- Communication managers
- Brand owners