Event Name: AllPrint Indonesia
Category: Printing and Publishing
Event Date: 12 – 15 October, 2022
Location: Jakarta International Expo, RW.10, East Pademangan, Pademangan, Central Jakarta City, Jakarta 14410 Indonesia
Organizer: Krista Exhibitions – Jl. Tambora VI, RT.6/RW.1, Tambora, Kec. Tambora, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota, Jakarta 11220 Indonesia
Phone: (+62-21) 6345861, 6345862, 6334851, 6345002
Timings: 10:00 – 19:00
23rd International Exhibition on Total Solution for Printing Technology, Equipment, Supplies and Machinery Supplies
AllPrint Indonesia 2022 – Graphics industry in Indonesia has been known for a long time and is now growing rapidly in line with advances in graphics technology. These developments would have to be accompanied by an increase in the ability of human resources also affects the quality of printed products based on international standards.
Exhibitors By Product:
- 76% Printing
- 71% Materials / Consumables
- 63% Others
- 50% Print Finishing
- 36% Ink
- 36% Spare Parts
- 34% Services
- 31% Flatbed Printers Cutting Machines
- 28% Prepress and Premedia
- 28% Textile and Garment Printing
- 26% Pin Label
- 23% Paper Converting
- 18% Software
- 5% Proofing Software
AllPrint Indonesia 2022: Exhibitors Profile
Profile for exhibit includes Computer and Pre-press Equipment, Printing and Publishing Services, Offset Printing Machines, Publishing Houses and Advertising Agencies, Post-press and Finishing Equipment, Paper and paperboard, Equipment for Advertising and Design, Consumable materials, Printers and Copiers, Machines for Label’s Manufacture, Photographic Laboratory, Ready Packaging.
- Indonesia at the heart of the booming ASEAN region, but still very “local” (no hub role). 4th most populated country in the world with 267 million people (350 within 2030)/ 1st agricultural power of the region, but very dependent on palm oil.
- Rising middle-class (400 Mln people in 2020) and diversification of food habits.
- One of the lowest GDP of South Asia / low imports (ranked 25th)
- Over 90% of traditional retail
- The 4th largest country in the world.
- The 16th largest economy in the world.
- Indonesia has 40% of the ASEAN GDP, grew >5.2% in 2019.
- Indonesia has a 264 million population, largest muslim population in the world, 45 million members of the consuming class, 135 million of the consuming class by 2030, modern distribution expansion (15% value share today) and growing penetration of premium products/offering, with more than half of annual household spending in food and beverage by 2030.
- The food & grocery retail market includes the retail sales of all food products, both packaged and unpackaged, as well as beverages (including retail sales of all alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages), and household products. All on-trade sales of food and beverage are excluded. All currency conversions are calculated at constant average 2017 exchange rates.
- The Indonesian food & grocery retail market had total revenues of $201.3bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.1% between 2013 and 2017.
- The food segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of $164.9bn, equivalent to 81.9% of the market’s overall value.
- A growing middle class in Indonesia is driving expansion in the modern retail sector. What’s more, a rise in prices of basic food products such as vegetables, rice, and seeds has been resulting in stronger value growth in this market.and soup dishes in modest local eateries to street-side snacks and top-dollar plates.
- Managing Directors
- Trading Cooperatives
- Skilled Food Traders
- Industrial Procurement
- Food Retailers
- Start-ups & New Entrepreneur
- Food & Beverage Retailers
- Food & Beverage Importers & Exporters
- Trading Co-operatives
- Food Supplier
- Purchasing & Procurement
- Sales & Marketing
- Food Technologist
- 94,651 trade visitors from 62 countries
- 96% Visitors Satisfaction rate
Top 3 Visitors Objective
- To find new suppliers
- To find new products
- To find out about new trends & market developments