Event Name: Plastfocus
Event Date: 01 – 05 February, 2019
Location: India Exposition Mart, Plot No. 25272829 Knowledge Park-2, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Organizer: Triune Exhibitors Pvt Ltd. #25, 3rd Floor, 8th Main Road, Vasanthnagar, Bangalore, Karnataka 560052 India
Phone: +91 – 9845089641
Timings: 09:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Plastfocus 2024– An Evolved Plastics Exhibition for the best plastics manufacturing technologies.
Plastfocus 2024: Noida Plastic Manufacturing Technology Expo
After the resounding success of Indiaplast 2019 in February, PMMAI and Triune Exhibitors Pvt Ltd bring to you Plastfocus 2024 – An Evolved plastics exhibition.
India’s emergence as the leading global hub for plastics manufacturing and processing entails a congregation of all Plastics manufacturers and dealers from across the world to present the best plastics manufacturing technologies. Be a Part of the Evolution- Participate in PlastFocus 2024, India’s flagship event in the field of plastics, raw materials, processing machinery and finished goods.
Plastfocus 2024 will also be held at India’s best trade fair venue- India Expo Mart Centre in Greater Noida. Just an hour’s drive from the nation’s capital Delhi, the venue, renowned for superlative facilities with ergonomically laid out exhibition halls, has remarkable connectivity from the Airport, Highway, Railway & Cargo Port.
- Seize the opportunity to meet with key figures from both industries and high-level decision makers from the Government and private sector.
- Ideally place your company to take advantage of the growth opportunities that will be realized from the on-going industrial diversification plans.
- Keep up with the latest developments in order to continue on the path of expansion and increase the volume of your exports into the Indian market.
- Identify new export destinations through India with fast convenient access to new emerging markets in the region and beyond.
- Negotiate with local companies to establish a manufacturing base in India.
- Promote your brand among industry professionals and end users.
- Learn more about the Indian business culture.
Plastfocus 2024: Exhibitors Profile
Raw-material / Services:
- Coating Compounds
- Reinforcing Fibres / Materials
- Rubbers & Elastomers
- Foams & Intermediates
- Semi-finished Products
- Color Pigments
- Composite Material
- Adhesives & Glues
- CAD / CAM / CAE Software
- Experts & Consultants
- Synthetic Fibres
Machinery & Automation:
- Blow Moulding Machines
- Extruders & Extrusion lines
- Injection Moulding Machines
- Vaccum & Thermoforming Machines
- Rotating Moulding Machines
- Packaging Machines
- 3D Printing Machines
- Preprocessing and Recycling Machines
- Post Processing / Converting Machines
- Reactive or Reinforced Resins Machines
- Printing & Finishing Machines
- Recycling Machines
- Bag & Sack Making Equipment
- Measurement & Testing Equipment
- Rubber Processing Equipment
- Parts & Components
- Plastics Welding Equipment
- Auxiliary & Testing Equipment
Mould & Dies:
- Mould Designers
- Mould Creators
- Material Formulating / Compounding
- 3d Printing
- ERP Software Providers
- eCom platforms
Packaging & Finished Goods:
- Semi-Finished Products
- Plastics Tooling & Engineering Products
- Bio-Plastics & Degradable Plastics
- White label manufacturers
Recycling & Green Solutions:
Infinite number of novel opportunities to be explored and uncovered in five days.
A one stop solution to narrow down your options, fulfill your technical quest and meet all your business requirements.
Majority of the decision makers from every sector of the comprehensive supply chain of the plastics as well as user and allied industry will be there. Meet and network with the CEOs, founders, managers and team members from Marketing, Engineering, Sales & Service, Support, etc
Plastfocus 2024: Visitors Profile
Meet the key profile holders from companies and conglomerates, government bodies, commerce & trade associations, family-run business owners, heads of apex bodies, research & development sector, consultants, investors, dealers, retailers and more.
CEOs & MDs from Plastics Industries, Government Bodies, Purchase Managers, Chambers of Commerce, Family-run Business Owners, Scientists & Engineers, Marketing Managers, Key Opinion Leaders, General Managers, Financial Heads
Technical Experts, R&D Specialists, Distributors & Agents, Heads of Apex Bodies, Trade Associations, Export Councils, Supervisors / Technical Ofﬁcials, Dealers / Retailers, Consultants, Investors