Event Name: IPLAS
Event Date: 10 – 13 June, 2022
Location: Chennai Trade Centre, Nandambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600089 India
Organizer: The Tamilnadu Plastics Mfrs. Association (TAPMA), C-1, 1st Floor, “Rams Square”, #2, Valluvar Kottam High Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600034 India
Phone: +91 44 28235893
Timings: 09:00 AM – 18:00 PM
IPLAS 2022: About
IPLAS, organized by The Tamil Nadu Plastics Manufacturer’s Association is the leading Exhibition in South India for Plastics, showcases the complete range of Plastics processing Machinery, Raw Materials, Auxiliaries, Moulds & Dies, Products.
IPLAS provides an average of around 75,000 visitors and 400 exhibitors from over 20 nations which makes four days of concentrated business along with highly promising on-site programme on Industry trends and current developments.
TAPMA (The Tamil Nadu Plastics Manufacturer’s Association) is the prime voice of the South Indian Plastics industry.
TAPMA has some 1100 primarily medium & Small-sized companies among its voluntary members.
In addition, TAPMA organises South India’s largest international exhibition for Plastics Industry – IPLAS, bi-annual four-day event, which takes place every June.
IPLAS is more than an exhibition. It’s a destination for Making Deeper Connections. Extensive conference and professional industry development programmes, Pre-show tours, Industry Meets facilitating numerous networking opportunities will add value for attendees and exhibitors.
Hybrid – Physical & Virtual
A Warm Welcome for Hybrid Edition – for the First Time in South India.
Every Processor is a Visitor – Physical or Virtual attendance!
IPLAS launched state of the art Hybrid Model with Virtual Events, conferences, networking – an innovative digital services before, during and after the Physical Event.
Hybrid provides easy way to expand your network before the event and prepare optimally for your visit to IPLAS Physical Event.
- Always online, always Connected
- Direct connectivity with the worldwide Plastics community
- Virtual Booth – Complete Information about the exhibitors at IPLAS with profile & easy Contact with employees
- Auditorium with live webinars, panel discussions, Live conferences, company presentations
- Simple navigation: Exhibitors, events, Auditorium, networking
IPLAS 2022: For Exhibitors
As the largest international Plastics trade fair in the South India, IPLAS acts as the central trading link connecting the extra mile that are difficult to reach.
Here you will find all information about the IPLAS 2022 – International Exhibition for Plastics, as well as useful addresses and contacts.
- 400+ exhibitors
- 20 Country Pavilions
- 75000+ trade visitors
Halls of IPLAS
- Raw Material Hall
- Machinery & Auxillaries Hall
- Printing & Recycling Hall
- Product Hall
Visitor Focus Segments:
- Flexible Packaging
- Woven Bags
- Household Products
- Consumer Durable
- Industrial Packaging
- Auto components Interiors & Under the Bonnet
- Pipes & Fittings
- Infrastructure Related
IPLAS 2022: For Visitors
Exhibitors from nearly every sub-sector of the Plastics industry from at least 20 countries at a single location.
IPLAS – HYBRID
IPLAS provides an opportunity to network and build connections around the world.
Introduced with the aim of maximizing business connections between exhibitors and visitors, our Hybrid Event Platform is a vital pre, during & After event platform that allows you to efficiently meet, pre-discuss, set meeting agendas for maximum trade.
This networking tool is exclusively available to pre-registered visitors and exhibitors.
- Injection Moulding Machine
- Blow Moulding Machine
- Single Screw / Twin Screw / Multiple Screw Extruder
- Blown Film / Film and Sheets / Tapes / Mono & Multifilament’s / Pipes & Profiles
- Crushers, Granulators, Corrugators / Piping, Punching, Perforating / Stretching / Laminating & Coating / Welding / Milling
- Recycling Machineries
- Bag making / Pouch making / Sealing / Slitting Rewinding & Printing Machines
- Screws, Barrels & Nozzles
- Heating Elements
- Hopper & Driers
- Testing Equipment’s
- Heating & Cooling Technologies
- Measuring Equipment’s
- Software Systems
- Material Handling Equipment’s
Finished & Semi Finished Products
- Agriculture Goods
- Automotive Parts
- Electrical Components & Appliances
- Housewares / Kitchen / Sanitary Wares
- Packaging Products
- Pipes & Fittings
Moulds & Dies
- Injection Moulds
- Plastic Blow Moulds
- Extrusion Die
- Standard Parts for Moulds