Event Name: INNOPROM Yekaterinburg
Category: Plant and Machinery
Event Date: 04 – 07 July, 2023
Location: Yekaterinburg-Ekspo – Ekspo Bul’var, 2, Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk Oblast, Russia, 620060
Organizer: Formika Expo – 1st Magistral”niy close, 11, building 10, 123290, Moscow, Russia
Phone: +998 (71) 238-56-11
Timings: 09:00 AM – 18:00 PM
INNOPROM Yekaterinburg 2022: About
INNOPROM is an international industrial exhibition held annually in Yekaterinburg since 2010.
INNOPROM is the main industrial, trade and export platform in Russia. As one of the key training grounds of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, INNOPROM serves as a platform where the foundations of industrial policy are laid. About 80% of the exhibition visitors are professional buyers from around the world, specialists from industrial enterprises who make decisions on the introduction of new products and technologies in production.
- Organization of the exhibition taking into account the world’s priority areas for the development of industry and technology, as well as the priorities enshrined in the Russian programs of industrial and technological development.
- Creation of a platform for international interaction.
- Building the agenda of the event based on the interests and expert opinion of industry representatives.
- Organization of specialized events on the most relevant topics at the INNOPROM site.
- Invitation to participate the most relevant authoritative representatives of the expert community.
INDUSTRIAL TRANSITION: from challenges to new opportunities
The main industrial exhibition of Russia has always followed in line with global changes, responding to new technological trends, new global challenges and problems. The energy transition, which will become a major driver of global industry in the next decade, will affect all industries without exception. The structural transformation of the global energy mix will entail a radical modernization of industrial technologies and a rethinking of economic and production models. The Russian Federation not only supports the global course towards decarbonization, but also actively develops new competencies in energy efficient technologies. In this regard, domestic and joint developments in the field of production automation, new mobility, modern materials and other promising areas are becoming even more relevant.
We invite you to take part in the main review of the most promising industrial technologies!
- Mechanical engineering
- Pharmaceutical and medical products
- Industrial automation
During the exhibition, more than 200 exhibitors from Russia, Uzbekistan, France, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Turkey, Germany – representatives of the largest companies, as well as medium and small businesses will demonstrate their products.
Representatives of public authorities, professional visitors and buyers from Central Asian countries: Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan and Pakistan. More than 10 thousand visitors are expected.