Event Name: Agro-Pack Uzbekistan Tashkent
Event Date: 28 – 30 June, 2022
Location: Uzekspocentre Exhibition Centre – 107 Amir Temur Avenue, Tashkent 100084, Uzbekistan
Organizer: SO Fuar Ltd. Şti. Tekstilkent Koza Plaza A Blok Kat: 29 No: 109, 34235 Istanbul, Turkey
Phone: (+90) 212 272 61 20
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
Tickets: Free Entry
Agro-Pack Uzbekistan Tashkent 2022 has been held annually since 2019 at Uzekspocentre Exhibition Centre in Tashkent. It is known as the most important trade fair for food, packaging and agriculture in Uzbekistan. The opening ceremony is also attended by many prominent politicians from the region. More than 70 exhibitors take the opportunity to present a wide range of agricultural machinery, equipment and technologies as well as seeds, seedlings and saplings to approximately 1,500 visitors. All time-consuming exhibition services such as stand construction, shipping, accommodation, etc. can be arranged by the organizer.
On the whole the organizers welcomed on the 3 days of the fair, from 28 – 30 June, 2022, about 71 exhibitors and 1462 visitors on the Agro-Pack Uzbekistan in Tashkent.
The Agro-Pack Uzbekistan Tashkent 2022 takes place annually, and therefore for the third time in June 2022 in Tashkent.
- Official Exhibition Name: Agro-Pack Uzbekistan 2022
- Web Site: agro-pack.com
- Exhibition Dates: 28 – 30 June, 2022
- Opening Hours: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
- Venue: International Hotel Convention Center / Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Expected Exhibitors: 70
- Expected Professional Visitors: 1500
- Organizers: So Fuar
Agro-Pack Uzbekistan Tashkent 2022: Exhibitors Profile
- Food and Beverage Processing Machinery
- Packaging Machinery and Materials
- Food Products and Additives
- Hospitality Industry and Bakery Technology
- Greenhouse, Gardening and Sapling Technologies
- Grain Storage Systems and Milling Machinery
- Poultry Equipment and Livestock Technology
- Agricultural Products, Seeds, Fertilizers and Pesticides
- Irrigation Systems
About So Fuar
With 21 years experience in the exhibition industry, the Istanbul based So Fuar company annually organizes 12 international exhibitions in Iraq, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Uzbekistan and Senegal.
Featuring a team of exhibition experts So Fuar aims to support exhibitors in their brand building and business expansion process.