Event Name: EUBCE: European Biomass Conference and Exhibition
Category: Natural Resources
Event Date: 09 – 12 May, 2022
Location: Marseille, France
Organizer: Find an extended variety of tailor made options on website
Phone: +39 055 5002280
Timings: 11 AM – 6 PM
EUBCE 2022: Event Profile
Welcome to the Exhibitor’s Manual of the 30th European Biomass Conference and Exhibition (EUBCE 2022) in Marseille, France.
Please take your time and read this manual carefully – it contains important information that is indispensable for your participation in this event.
Especially the section “Exhibitors deadlines and schedules” can help you not to miss important due dates.
The EUBCE Exhibition team wish you a good and fruitful participation at the EUBCE 2022!
EUBCE – European Biomass Conference And Exhibition 2022 is a international European Biomass Conference & Exhibition is international fair on Energy Production, Clean Energies, Renewable Energies, Food Processing Industries, Biofuels – Hydrogen. EUBCE – European Biomass Conference and Exhibition 2022 to be held on 09 – 12 May, 2022. It is Europe’s largest international conference focused on biomass combining a highly-respected international scientific conference with an industrial exhibition and gathers participants from research, industry, policy and business of biomass.
“Biomass for sustainable development”
The European Biomass Conference & Exhibition is a world leading event for the biomass sector, a global forum for exchange knowledge and info on the latest developments, innovative biomass applications from industry and the policy framework. The keynote topics of this event include biomass resources, biomass conversion technologies for heating, cooling and electricity, biomass conversion technologies for energy carriers, chemicals and materials, and much more.
EUBCE 2022: Why Exhibit?
- To be part of one of the most important international events on biomass
- Present your products, brand and activities in an exciting setting focused on the latest
- bioenergy innovations and market trends
- To meet new customers from around the world
- To meet international R & D top specialists for biomass
- To be part of the ongoing discussion of all new biomass developments
- To follow the discussion about quality requirements in biomass
- EUBCE is global: Participants from more than 65 countries around the globe can be
- To be Part of the European Biomass comunity – The EUBCE 2018 confirmed its strong
- European identity: 24 EU countries were represented this year
EUBCE 2022: Exhibitors Profile
- Energy Production
- Clean Energies
- Renewable Energies
- Food Processing Industries
- Biofuels – Hydrogen
- Biomass conversion facilities
- biomass pretreatment equipment
- harvesting machines
- Environmental Protection System
Visitors Like Professionals, Managers, Traders, Distributors, Key Decision Makers And Much More.