Event Name: Medical Fair Thailand
Category: Medical and Pharmaceuticals
Event Date: 09 – 11 February, 2022 / 12 – 18 February, 2022 | Digital, Online
Location: Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC), 88 Debaratna Rd, Bang Na, Bangkok 10260, Thailand
Organizer: Messe Düsseldorf Asia, 3 HarbourFront Place, #09-02 HarbourFront Tower Two, Singapore 099254
Phone: (65) 6332 9620
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
10th International Exhibition on Hospital, Diagnostic, Pharmaceutical, Medical & Rehabilitation Equipment & Supplies
Medical Fair Thailand 2022: Medical And Health Care Industry
Bringing you more business opportunities at Medical Fair Thailand 2022, the physical + digital formats for the 10th edition is all about reimagining the marketplace amidst an evolving landscape. The new experience – a live 3-day exhibition in Bangkok, and a week-long digital extension, will ensure exhibitors and visitors can continue networking and doing business with a global audience.
With face-to-face networking, establishing business connections, and a leading knowledge hub at the heart of the exhibition, the in-person edition brings together a high-quality audience from the healthcare markets of Southeast Asia. To optimize participation and attendance, over 7 days you can continue engaging on the online platform, anytime.
Medical Fair Thailand 2022 will also see the return of the highly successful Start-Up Park, Community Care Pavilion – with a special focus on Mental Health, and the debut of the all-new Pandemic Management zone.
Medical Fair Thailand 2022 is organised by Messe Düsseldorf Asia (MDA), with a well-established history since 2003, the exhibition continues to grow from strength to strength as Southeast Asia’s most established international medical and healthcare event and knowledge-hub. Focused on equipment and supplies for the hospital, diagnostic, pharmaceutical, medical and rehabilitation sectors, Medical Fair Thailand 2022 provides you with the best business opportunities to navigate the marketplace in Thailand and Southeast Asia.
Supported by some of Thailand and the region’s most prominent government and industry trade associations, including Thailand’s Ministry of Public Health, and many others, Medical Fair Thailand 2022 is the ideal platform for your business.
Medical Fair Thailand 2022 – modelled after Medical Fair Thailand 2022 – is part of the globally recognized MEDICAlliance network of trade fairs under the Messe Düsseldorf group.
Medical Fair Thailand 2022: Why Exhibit?
EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS & GET CONNECTED TO THE RIGHT TARGET AUDIENCE
As the No.1 medical and healthcare exhibition in the region since 1997, Medical Fair Thailand 2022 continues to grow from strength to strength ensuring you gain quality business leads, meet and connect with the right audience as you showcase your latest products and innovation, and are provided with the best opportunities to expand your business – at each and every edition.
- OPEN DOORS TO NEW BUSINESS ALLIANCES AND NETWORKS
With the international expertise and global network of Messe Duesseldorf Asia, your participation at MEDICAL FAIR THAILAND connects you to companies from Thailand and the region.
- EXPOSURE TO WIDER GROUP OF AUDIENCE
Discover untapped markets and new healthcare sectors relevant to your business, and gain exposure to a wider and larger target audience – onsite and online.
- STRENGTHEN YOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE & BOOST BRAND VISIBILITY
With major brands and companies showcasing alongside, gain understanding of the healthcare market and strengthen your competitive edge.
- PLATFORM TO LAUNCH OR RE-INTRODUCE YOUR BRAND
Showcase and demonstrate your latest medical and healthcare products, technology and solutions in a dynamic live environment and on a user-friendly platform.
- ENGAGE WITH DECISION MAKERS FROM ACROSS THE HEALTHCARE SECTOR
Benefit from face-to-face connections and network with a global audience from the public and private sector, and medical and healthcare professionals.
Here’s how exhibiting at the PHYGITAL (Medical Fair Thailand 2022) edition can benefit you:
*The digital format of Medical Fair Thailand 2022 is a complimentary value-add service to all exhibitors.
- Face-to-face meetings to build rapport and strong relationships with prospects, clients, partners and peers
- Meaningful and impactful connections for more focused discussions and business deals
- Live product demonstrations, technical presentations, fireside chats, panel discussions
- Pre-Event Webinars: Exhibitor Technical Presentations will be held pre-event, and will be made available on-demand, so you gain extended exposure.
- Smart business matching: Dynamic AI business matching that gains you quality leads and connects you to a targeted audience and specific purchasing intentions. This free value-added service will be available 1 month before the start of the exhibition to facilitate appointment scheduling for onsite meetings.
- Continued online engagement with your customers: 24/7 anywhere in the world till 18 February so you can continue to engage visitors online via instant text and various messaging options, video/audio call
- [online] Exhibitor showroom: Share product information, your company profile, images, videos, and upload brochures
Medical & Healthcare Organizations
- Clinic / Polyclinic / Medical Centre
- Distributor / Representative
- Emergency Relief Organisation / Service
- Government / Regulatory Body
- Home / Elder Care Services
- Hospital Planner / Turnkey Contractor / Procurement Service
- IT / Digital Health Provider
- Manufacturer / Producer
- Medical Establishment Developer
- Military / Civil Defence Agency
- Nursing Home / Hospice Centre / Rehabilitation Centre
- Public Hospital / Private Hospital
- Remote / Mobile Medical Service
- Social Welfare Organisation
- Trader, Importer & Exporter, Wholesaler
- University / Training / Research Institute
- Wellness Centre
Medical & Healthcare Professional
- CEO / Managing Director / Director
- Emergency Relief / Aid Worker
- Engineer / Technician
- Finance / Admin
- Head of Department
- Hospital Administrator
- Human Resource / Training
- Independent Care Giver
- Information System Management
- Medical / Clinical / Laboratory Technologist
- Medical Logistics / Supply Chain Specialist
- Medical Practitioner
- Occupational Therapist
- Research & Development
- Sales & Marketing
- Specialist Surgeon