Event Name: Arab Health
Category: Medical and Pharmaceuticals
Event Date: 30 January – 02 February, 2023
Location: Dubai World Trade Centre – Sheikh Zayed Rd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Organizer: Informa Middle East – 20th Floor, Dubai World Trade Center Tower – Sheikh Zayed Rd – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone: +44 20 7921 5000
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
Arab Health 2023: United by business, forging ahead
Join Arab Health 2023, at the Dubai World Trade Centre this January, to create meaningful connections and support innovation in healthcare. Get the most out of your participation with the online tool allowing you to start networking before meeting face-to-face in Dubai.
Be part of the future of healthcare
With technology and innovation taking centre stage, Arab Health 2023 will showcase an exceeding range of healthcare products and services showcased by more than 3,590 exhibitors from across the world.
Along with a wide range of CME accredited conferences, Arab Health, the leading medical equipment exhibition in the Middle East, will bring together more than 56,028 healthcare professionals to learn, network and trade.
Moreover, attendees looking to discover and source new products and connect with suppliers can login online to pre-plan their meetings in-person.
Discover what Arab Health 2023 has to offer
- Build connections and trade with 3,590 exhibiting companies from 60 countries
- Explore thousands of products on display – split into 8 sectors to help you find the products you want
- You’ll have access to the Arab Health online networking platform in advance of the show for you to filter through companies and products of interest
- Innovation in healthcare will be prominent, with the return of the Innov8 Talks
- Gain CME accreditation while advancing your clinical skills through the 12 CME Conferences
- Foster knowledge and network with your peers and with 56,028 healthcare and trade professionals
- Co-located with Medlab Middle East, your dedicated sector for all things medical laboratory-related
- A safe and hygienic environment to do business, as per the Informa AllSecure commitments
Who will attend?
Long established as the ‘must attend’ event in our region, we attract regional and international healthcare professionals who value the power of learning, networking and business.
- Biomedical / Clinical engineers
- Management of hospitals / clinics
- Dealers & Distributors
- Senior / Junior Clinicians
- Government entities
Why exhibit @ Arab Health 2023
Arab Health is the largest gathering of healthcare and trade professionals in the MENA region. The 2021 edition of the event was home to more than 1,500+ exhibiting companies from 62 countries. Companies benefit from participation in many ways, including:
- Seal the deals while you’re still attending the show
- Face-to-face networking
- Live product demo
- Create lasting relationships
Generate new business
With 58,028 attendees across the Live and Online show, you can meet new customers and develop relationships with existing clients to further business opportunities in the region.
Increase brand exposure
Arab Health exhibitors get significant digital and printed brand exposure before, during and after the event through our year-round marketing activities.
Increase your international presence
With over 159 countries represented, Arab Health provides your business with multiple opportunities to reach new and potential customers from across the globe.
Network with industry leaders & potential buyers
Connect with potential clients and partners at Arab Health where 41% of the attendees are key figures from government entities and hospitals, and 26% of attendees are dealers and distributors.
Stay up-to-date & competitive
Use the opportunity to stay current with the industry’s latest trends, advancements and keep ahead of your competition in one of the fastest growing medical destinations.
Launch new products & services
Arab Health is the largest healthcare business platform in the MENA region and a perfect avenue for you to showcase your latest products and services to an engaged audience that are looking for new business opportunities.
Understand your product in the market
Many exhibitors benefit from product and market testing that they carry out while exhibiting to gain general and healthcare industry opinion about their offerings.