Category: Industrial Goods
Date: 22 – 24 January, 2019
Location: Mumbai Exhibition Centre, NSE Nesco Complex, Off Western Express Highway, NESCO, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400063 India
Organizer: Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI), Federation House, 1, Tansen Marg, New Delhi – 110001 (India)
Phone: +91 11 2348 7494
Timings: 09:00 AM – 06:00 PM
India Steel 2019: Event Profile
INDIA STEEL – An International Exhibition and Conference is a joint initiative taken by the Ministry of Steel, Government of India and Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) to provide a platform to all the Participants, Delegates, Business Visitors and other key decision maker from the Steel and other related industry to interact with, and explore new business avenues.
“International Exhibition & Conference on Steel Industry”
International Exhibition & Conference on Steel Industry is a 3 day event being held from 22 – 24th January, 2019 at the Bombay Convention & Exhibition Centre in Mumbai, India. This event will provide a platform to all the Participants, Delegates, Business Visitors and another key decision maker from the Steel and other related industry to interact with, and explore new business avenues.
India Steel 2019: Why Exhibit?
- Networking Opportunity with Steel Organisations for Business Alliances & Partnerships
- Interaction with Government Officials
- Interaction on Emerging Technologies for Steel in India
- Deliberation on Policy Environment for Fostering Growth of Indian Steel Industry
- Initiation of Winning Business Dialogues with Organisations having Diversified Business Interests
- Providing Excellent Brand Visibility
- Sales via a targeted audience of qualified buyers at specialized industry event who have come to see you
- An ideal platform to launch new products & find sales agents or distributors in new markets
- Ability to check and evaluate competition
- Chance to overcome objections to purchasing decisions
- Source Requirements from India
- Transfer of technology, investment, joint ventures, research and development
- Supply of plant, machinery, process control equipment, projects and services etc.
- Showcase latest products, machinery, equipment developments for generating business
India Steel 2019: Exhibitors Profile
Profile of exhibit based on Steel Manufacturers, Iron & Steel Products (Plates, Tubes, Wires, Belts, Bars, Pipe & Tube, Coil Sheet), Plant & Equipment for Steel Making, Plant & Equipment for Shaping Steel, Raw Material Processing Technology & Equipment, Steel Rolling, Drawing and Extrusion Technology & Equipment, Surface Treatment & Corrosion Technology, Environmental Protection Technology, Instrumentation & Meters, Steel Cutting Machines, Blast Furnace Manufacturers, Energy Efficiency Equipment, Water Treatment Equipment, Air Pollution Control Equipment, Heating & Hardening Machines, Laser Technology, Welding Equipment & Services, Logistics, Merchants, Material Handling Equipment, Safety Equipment, Stainless Steel Equipment’s Manufacturers, Steel Furniture Manufacturers and Stainless Steel Sculptures Manufacturers.
India Steel 2019: Why Visit?
- Network with leading industry players from India
- Identify new sourcing destinations
- Enter in Business Transactions
- Interact With Leading International Companies
- Find about sources of investments & funding
- Share key knowledge and new technologies
- Meet face-to-face with existing and new potential business
India Steel 2019: Visitors Profile
Visitors like Primary Steel Producers, Secondary Steel Producers, Government Procurement Departments, State Level PWD Departments, Ship Manufacturers, Defense & Security, White Good Manufacturers, OEMs, Logistic & Packaging Industry, EPC Contractor, Railway Vendors, Automotive sector, Infrastructure Sector, Power Generation Companies, Petrochemicals Companies, Transportation companies, Builders / Developers, Pharmaceutical Machine Manufactures, Vessels Manufactures, Transportation Component Manufacturers, Refining Sector and Telecommunication Sector.