Event Name: India Fastener Tech Show
Category: Industrial Goods
Event Date: 07 – 09 September, 2022
Location: Hall no. 7 – 12, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India
Organizer: ACE Exhibitions – DLF Prime Towers – 110, 1st Floor, Okhla Phase – I, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi 110020 India
Phone: +91 9911607755 / +91 8448015101
Timings: 10:00 – 18:00
India’s Largest & Comprehensive Exhibition on Fastener Technology is being organised by Ace Exhibitions on 7-9 September, 2022 at Hall No. 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
India Fastener Tech Show 2022: About
Ace Exhibitions organizes India Fastener Tech Show 2022 this August to facilitate the stakeholders of the fastener industry. The India Fastener Tech Show 2022 is where you can connect with thousands of buyers from across the supply chain and end-user markets. The show offers a platform where you can meet the complete supply chain of the fastener industry.
The event is the most apt platform to learn about the latest opportunities in the market, and the updated trends in the industry. This trade show will focus on the major developments in the industry, and will bring together under one roof significant solutions and innovative technologies in the boiler sector.
The three-day event offers an exclusive opportunity for manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and service providers to showcase their latest products and innovations, develop their business and distribution network, and also expand into new markets. The show provides the chance to source products and solutions from across India.
Fasteners are required to build everything and anything. High-quality fasteners are vital for every application, and especially important to the construction industry, aerospace, automotive, railway, military markets, and engineering sector. As science, materials, and manufacturing make great strides, fastener technology keeps pace with them.
The Indian industrial fasteners market is projected to touch INR 460 billion by 2023 expanding at a CAGR of ~9.6 per cent from 2018. The Indian industrial fasteners market is segmented on the basis of application, product type and the organisation of the market. The Indian automotive sector is expected to be the largest consumer of industrial fasteners by 2023, followed by the construction and the engineering sector.
India Fastener Tech Show 2022: Exhibitor Benefits
- Have cost-effect access to the complete ecosystem of the industry
- Exhibit latest and innovative products, services, and future technologies to over 8,000 enthused audience
- Launch new products, future technologies, and services
- With the entire fastener community under one roof, it will help to gauge instant market reactions and feedback on latest products and services
- Can engage directly with a large gathering of industry buyers and investors, and can build strategic business alliances
- Unrivaled networking and business matchmaking opportunity with industry professionals from across India
- Can elevate market position and intensify brand visibility instantly
- Don’t miss the opportunity to showcase your brand, products and services as a leader within the industry
- Industrial fasteners and fixings
- Aerospace and automotive fasteners
- Construction fixings and assembly installation systems
- Construction fixings
- Assembly and installation systems
- Fastener manufacturing technology
- Storage, distribution, factory equipment
- Heavy engineering and industrial tools
- Heat guns and seamers
- Fastener manufacturing machinery
- Electronics and electrical goods
- Chemical processing
- Food and beverage
- Marine and offshore
- Metal and mineral mining
- Metal products
- Energy and power generation
- Sanitary ware and plumbing
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning
- Communication technology
- Furniture manufacturing
- General engineering – light / heavy
- Resellers, distributors, whole-sellers
- Mechanical engineering
- Hardware / DIY segments
- Precision engineering