Category: Industrial Goods
Event Date: 06 – 08 July, 2022
Location: Shanghai New International Expo Centre, 2345 Longyang Rd, ShiJi GongYuan Pudong Xinqu, Shanghai Shi 201204 China
Organizer: Reed Exhibitions (China) Limited – Bejing Branch 15th Floor, Tower A, Ping An International Finance Center, No 13, Xinyuan South Road, District Beijing 100027 China
Phone: +86 (0)10 5933 9000
Timings: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Aluminium China 2022: About
Aluminium China 2022 is Asia’s professional aluminium industry platform, annually held in Shanghai. By presenting customized match making programs, buyers with emerging and established demands from booming industry clusters as well as a comprehensive conference & seminar program, Aluminium China 2022 is the first choice for branding, networking and sourcing in Asia, the world’s fastest growing market.
500 exhibitors from 30 countries representing the entire aluminium value chain – from Aluminium raw materials, semi-finished and finished products to production and processing machinery and accessories – will meet with more than 20,000 qualified professionals and buyer delegates from China, all the key Asian markets and other global emerging markets.
Aluminium China 2022 provides a 365 day integrated business platform with multi-marketing solutions that provide branding, networking and lead-generation opportunities for exhibitors via online business talks, match-making services, international exchange, roadshows and an annual face-to-face event that showcase the full Aluminum industry chain including aluminium, aluminium alloys, processing materials, aluminum parts, manufactured products, and related machinery and consumables. Aluminium China 2022 committed to promote growth of the industry by connecting suppliers Aluminium supply chain with the qualified specifiers and buyers from automotive, packaging, consumer electronics, rail transportation, and aviation sectors. Building on its 17 years of experience and industry resources the event helps suppliers to promote, network and generate leads from domestic and overseas markets throughout the year effectively.
Main Scope of Exhibits:
Materials: Aluminium China 2022
- Raw aluminium
- Recycled aluminium
- Aluminium alloys
- Primary aluminium products
- semi-products and half made alloys, such as aluminium profiles, sheets, belts, foils, aluminium-plastics, casting, and forge
- Deep processed products, covering construction, transportation, machinery, packaging, electronics, photo-voltaic industries
Equipment: Aluminium China 2022
- Raw aluminium processing equipment
- Recycled aluminium processing equipment
- Heat processing
- Extrusion and rolling equipment
- Surface processing equipment
- Test and measurement
- Deep processing equipment
- Auxiliary materials and other equipment
- Environmental protection and energy efficient equipment
Aluminium China 2022: Exhibitors Profile
The key industry players participating in this upcoming event, not just have the opportunity to showcase what they have got to around 20,000 visitors from 75 countries and regions, but also connect face-to-face with target customers through TAP Diamond Club, ink new partnership agreements with buyers from across the whole aluminium industry chain, and join other leading industry players.
The exhibits that will be at display include:
- Primary aluminum, aluminium sheet, plate, foil, coil, extrusion profile, casting & die casting, forging etc.
- Aluminium processing machinery and technology, cutting, joining & welding machinery, surface treatment equipment, heat treatment equipment, testing & measurement etc.
- Aluminium products for special applications such as automotive, packaging, transportation, machine parts, building and construction, electronics, kitchens, new energy, solar panels etc.
- Raw aluminium, recycled aluminium, and aluminium processing factories
- Aluminium equipment makers
- Aluminium traders, distributors, and agents
- Transportation industry players, such as auto parts makers, auto makers, rail transportation players, space and aerospace players
- Consumer electronics and white goods
- Packaging industry
- Machinery makers
- Construction industry, such as windows, doors, and walls; home décor; real estate developers and construction contractors; model makers
- Other aluminium users, such as the photo-voltaic and construction industries