Event Name: Achema Frankfurt
Category: Industrial Goods
Event Date: 04 – 08 April, 2022
Location: Messe Frankfurt, Ludwig-Erhard-Anlage 1, 60327 Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany
Organizer: DECHEMA Ausstellungs-GmbH – Theodor-Heuss-Allee 25, 60486 Frankfurt, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)69 7564100
Timings: 10:00 – 18:00
International Exhibition-Congress on Chemical Engineering, Environmental Protection and Biotechnology
Achema Frankfurt 2022: About The Event
Achema Frankfurt 2022 showcases products like engineering products, abrasives, chemicals and compounds, chemical machinery, equipment, manufacturing technologies, chemical engineering compounds, laboratory compounds and other similar range of products and services etc.
As the leading event for a highly complex industry, Achema Frankfurt 2022 provides an appropriate platform for small-to-medium sized companies as well as multi-national corporate groups, family businesses or small start-up companies as well as large-scale industries.
On the whole the organizers welcomed on the 5 days of the fair, from 15. June to 19. June 2015, about 3813 exhibitors and 166000 visitors on the Achema in Frankfurt.
Exhibitors and visitors meet for the thirty-third time on the Achema Frankfurt 2022 on 5 days from Mon., 04.04.2022 to Fri., 08.04.2022 in Frankfurt.
Exhibition Groups – With over 130,000 m² of exhibition space, Achema Frankfurt 2022 is home to the full scope of technology and services for the process industry.
- Digital solutions for operations (production and maintenance) & engineering, research & innovation, logistics & supply chain management; software, digital platforms, cloud & infrastructure services, IT Services, IT Consulting, cyber security; augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), artificial intelligence (AI), distributed ledger technology (DLT, blockchain), data virtualization platforms, data models and integration, edge computing, industrial internet of things, big data, machine learning, smart analytics, 5G.
- Development, planning and execution of complete production units for all sectors of chemical engineering and biotechnology; catalysts, reactors, microtechnology; CAE – computer-aided engineering; process simulation and software; plants for water and wastewater treatment, waste gas treatment, waste disposal and recycling; services from the areas of logistics, production and financing; supply chain management; chemical parks.
Industrial and Labour Safety
- Safety concepts for chemical plants; equipment and measures for the protection of human life and the environment, such as breathing apparatus, oxygen apparatus, protective clothing, monitoring systems, explosion protection, sound insulation, anti-electrostatic techniques, transport of hazardous substances, IT security.
Instrumentation, Control and Automation Techniques
- Industrial measurement and control equipment, systems for automatic control and monitoring of operations and processes; data processing systems and programmes for chemical science and engineering, process computers and microprocessors; analytical apparatus for continuous concentration measuring and production control, sensors; electrical engineering systems, equipment and components.
Laboratory and Analytical Techniques
- Equipment, facilities, chemicals and services for research and industrial laboratories; laboratory planning and equipment; apparatus for physical and chemical analysis, including sample preparation: weighing and dosing techniques, spectroscopy, chromatography and all related areas, surface analysis, environmental analysis, laboratory diagnostics and laboratory automation; services and contract analysis.
Literature, Information, Learning and Teaching Aids
- International publishers of scientific and technical literature specializing in: industrial chemistry, process engineering, biotechnology, measurement and control, materials sciences, environmental protection, information systems and databases; manufacturers of learning and teaching aids for universities and vocational training as well as for continuing education at all levels.
Materials Technology and Testing
- Metallic and non-metallic materials and composites for chemical engineering, technical apparatus and equipment made of these materials, surface protection (e.g. enamelling, plating, plasma spraying, coating, refractory linings), welding and joining techniques, microscopy; equipment for physical and chemical testing of materials, materials analysis, metallography, physical surface measurements, diffraction analysis, non-destructive materials testing, component testing, quality assurance techniques during operations, photovoltaic materials and applications.
Mechanical Processes: Achema Frankfurt 2022
- Plant, apparatus, machines, equipment for mechanical processes, such as mixing, kneading, stirring, screening, filtering (including filter fabrics), centrifuging, crushing, grinding, agglomerating, homogenising, conveying, weighing; drive units and cleaning technology.
Pharmaceutical, Packaging and Storage Techniques
- Apparatus and machinery for dosing, moulding, filling, sealing, packing, labelling and inspection as well as packaging materials; machinery for the production, manufacture and packaging of drugs; transportation and storage techniques.
Pumps, Compressors, Valves and Fittings
- Pumps and compressors for all media, for different operating conditions and loads; valves, fittings, pipelines, seals and packings; high-pressure cleaning equipment.
Research and Innovation
- Areas of work, study courses and research results of university institutes and research establishments in Germany and abroad, relating predominantly to the scientific fundamentals of chemical engineering: industrial chemistry, process engineering, measurement and control, mechanical and plant engineering, materials sciences, environmental protection, biotechnology.
Thermal Processes: Achema Frankfurt 2022
- Plant, apparatus, machines, equipment for thermal processes, such as distilling, rectifying, extracting, absorbing, crystallising, drying, heating and cooling; electrochemistry, membrane processes, bioreactors, biorefineries, synthetic fibre processes, power generation, heat pumps, heat transfer and insulation techniques; clean-room technology, air-conditioning, industrial gases; innovative energy sources and -storage, new battery concepts, progress in fuel cell technology.
- Chemical and biochemical Reaction Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Mixing and Separation Technologies
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Laboratory Technology
- Materials and Material Processing
- Energy and alternative Feedstocks
- Labour and Process Safety at ACHEMA