Event Name: Jewellery & Gem ASEAN Bangkok
Category: Gems and Jewelry
Event Date: 08 – 11 November, 2022
Location: Hall 98, Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC – Bangna) – 88 Debaratna Rd, Bang Na, Bangkok 10260, Thailand
Organizer: Informa Markets – UBM India Pvt. Ltd. – Times Square, Unit No. 1 and 2, B Wing, 5th Floor, Andheri Kurla Road Marol, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400 059 Maharashtra India
Phone: +66 2036 0547 / +852 3709 4991
Timings: 10:00 – 18:00
Tickets: Visitors under 18 are not admitted
New B2B jewellery fair for the fast-growing ASEAN market
Jewellery & Gem ASEAN Bangkok 2022: About
Informa Markets Jewellery, the world’s biggest jewellery fair organizer and the engine driving the industry’s No. 1 B2B jewellery marketplace – Jewellery & Gem WORLD Hong Kong, is bringing its industry-leading in-person product sourcing experience to Thailand with the launch of Jewellery & Gem ASEAN Bangkok (JGAB) in 2022.
Scheduled for 08 – 11 November 2022, the fair is poised to bring jewellery buyers and suppliers together in the most important ruby and sapphire trading centre in the world and one of the sector’s leading colored gemstone and jewellery manufacturing hubs.
JGAB has a focus that is distinct among Informa Markets Jewellery’s network of B2B events:
- Leverages Bangkok’s strengths as a colored gemstone and jewellery destination
- Speaks directly to the Southeast Asian jewellery community
- Ideally timed for buyers positioning their inventories for the peak selling seasons and the new year
To ensure that attendees will get the most out of their JGAB experience, we are building our signature programme of seminars and networking activities featuring experts, creative leaders and innovators from across the industry. Stay tuned for more updates!
Thailand: Centre of Excellence
Rich traditions have established Thailand as a world-class gemstone and jewellery manufacturing hub, boasting:
- Colored gemstones of all varieties, origins and qualities
- Diverse jewellery offering, from luxury pieces to high-quality silver options
- Diamonds of all shapes and sizes
- Centuries of manufacturing expertise with the agility to design and deliver products customized for today’s buyers
What’s more, Bangkok’s firm position as the aviation hub of ASEAN also makes it a natural choice for Informa Markets Jewellery’s newest show. The regional bloc’s high-growth markets, which have a combined population of more than 620 million consumers, are all within four hours of flying time from Bangkok.
ASEAN: An Exciting Future
The ASEAN regional bloc consists of the vibrant economies of Brunei Darussalam, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and the promising markets of Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar.
According to a Bain & Company report, the ASEAN region is expected to become the world’s fourth-largest economy over the next decade. Within the same period, domestic consumption is estimated to double to US$4 trillion.
Top five reasons why you should exhibit at JGAB
- Directly reach the jewellery community in ASEAN, one of the world’s fastest-growing regions
- Capture last-minute orders from Southeast Asian buyers positioning their inventories for the peak selling seasons and the new year
- Benefit from Bangkok’s strengths as a colored gemstone and jewellery destination
- Experience four days of networking and knowledge-sharing with buyers, experts and your peers – all under one roof
- Bring in jewellery and gemstones from other countries and regions duty-free*
Join JGAB and gain access to the consumption power of ASEAN markets!
* A 7 percent value-added tax will be imposed on jewellery and gemstone goods sold in Thailand.
Top five reasons why you should visit JGAB
- Hold face-to-face meetings with a curated selection of Thai and international exhibitors
- Place last-minute orders for products that could make a difference to your peak season offering and the coming year
- Experience four days of networking and knowledge-sharing with suppliers, experts and your peers – all under one roof
- Discover the latest designs and macro industry trends that can impact your business in 2023
- Directly benefit from the tax break on jewellery and gemstones brought into Thailand by international exhibitors*