Event Name: BaselWorld
Category: Gems and Jewelry
Event Date: 30 March – 04 April, 2022
Location: MCH Messe Basel, Messepl., 4058 Basel, Switzerland
Organizer: MCH Group AG – CH-4005 Basel, Switzerland
Phone: +41582062525 / +41582062222
Timings: 09:00 – 18:00
Tickets: CHF 60.00
The world’s premiere show for watches, jewellery, gems and related industries.
At the BaselWorld, numerous companies present their new products and innovations in the fields of watches, jewelry, gems and related brands. The best-known brands in the world are participating at BaselWorld. International visitors from the tray single and wholesalers will find out the latest trends and the latest creations from the watch and jewelry industry. BaselWorld offers an ideal networking platform to make valuable contacts in an exclusive business atmosphere.
The BaselWorld will take place on 6 days from 30 March – 04 April, 2022 in Basel.
Gems, Jewellery, Precious Stones & Beads industry trade fair
BaselWorld 2022: Events Profile
BaselWorld 2022 is bringing together the biggest players in the jewellery and watch making as well as retailing business, this event creates a platform for exchange of professional know how and helps business heads make profitable deals with international players to spread out their reach to international boundaries. At the BaselWorld, numerous companies present their new products and innovations in the fields of watches, jewelry, gems and related brands. The best-known brands in the world are participating at BaselWorld.
BaselWorld 2022 is one of the biggest event for discovering newer trends in watch and jewelry industry. This event will be continuing for the duration of five days in Basel, Switzerland. The show will present a perfect destination for the professional experts to share their valuable experienced knowledge and innovative ideas to make advanced its sector in the global markets.
The show dates back to 1917 with the opening of the first Schweizer Mustermesse Basel (muba), of which a section was devoted to watches and jewellery.
- 1925 muba invited several watch manufacturers
- 1931 the Schweizer Uhrenmesse (Swiss Watch Show) was first held in a dedicated pavilion
- After 1972’s Europe’s meeting place exhibition, companies from France, Italy, Germany, and the United Kingdom were also invited
- 1983 the show changed its name to BASEL and two numerals denoting the exhibition year, e.g., BASEL 83
- 1986, companies from outside Europe were included for the first time, reflecting the increased number of visitors from outside Europe
- 1995 the show was renamed to BASEL 95 – The World Watch, Clock and Jewellery Show
- 1999, a new hall with 36,000 square meters exhibition space was added. The year 2000 saw an increase of 6 per cent in trade visitors
- 2003 the show was again renamed to Baselworld, The Watch and Jewellery Show
- 2004, with the introduction of a new hall complex, the exhibition area extended to 160,000 square meters, attracting more than 89,000 visitors
- 2018, Baselworld saw a significant drop in exhibitors to 650, and the duration of the exhibition was shortened by two days, although attendance remained stable
BaselWorld 2022: Exhibitors Profile
BaselWorld welcomes around 1800 exhibitors from 41 countries to present their innovative products in front of the world and make the buyers aware about the recent advances and innovations from this sector. The prime items of exhibit at the show include gold watches, fine jewelry, prestige jewelry, stones, pearls, clocks, watch straps, packaging, components, tools and machines. Leading manufacturers, suppliers and exporters participate in the show to display their products and services related to jewelry and accessories and gain leverage.
More and more exhibitors of the show will exhibit their latest and advanced products and services including fashion jewelry, fashion jewelry materials, fashion accessories, watches, belts and buckles, scarves, shawls, handbags, beauty items and accessories, ornaments and accessories.
The show will invite visitors like manufacturers, importers, exporters, potential customers, buyers, suppliers, key decision makers and much more.