Event Name: Wood Pro Expo
Event Date: 27 – 29 April, 2022
Location: San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, California, USA
Organizer: Woodworking Network – 2240 Country Club Pkwy, SE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52403, USA
Phone: (319) 389-3352
Timings: 09:00 AM – 18:00 PM
Wood Pro Expo California, the regional woodworking marketplace, is primed for action with an exhibit floor 20 percent bigger than last year’s show.
The two-day show, featuring suppliers and distributors of woodworking machinery and supplies, takes place April 27 – 29, 2022 in San Diego CA, at the San Diego Convention Center.
Wood Pro Expo has a strong educational component, including free opening keynote presentations on Thursday and Friday. On Wednesday, April 27, Woodworking Network and the CMA will co-sponsor a full day of conferences and plant tours. The conference program will deliver important information to help woodworkers drive business and improve processes. Join the CMA on Thursday for a ticketed breakfast featuring the popular “What’s your problem” roundtables.
Top Five Reasons for you to attend the 2022 Wood Pro Expo:
- It’s the first woodworking show in Florida in more than a decade. Located in the heart of southern Florida’s prime real estate home to some of the richest people in the nation.
- A full day of excellent speakers delivering intensive seminars on topics that will improve your bottom line.
- Hundreds of products on display for two days at the expo including brands like Richelieu, Rev-a-shelf, CCF, KCD, and running machinery demos from Felder, CNC Factory, SNX to name a few.
- Free keynotes on industry topics every morning.
- Plant tours, receptions, networking lunch, and the coveted 2021 Top Shelf Design and Young Wood Pro awards reception under the stars in the Hilton gardens.
Wood Pro Expo 2022: Exhibitors Profile
- Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry
- Closet & Garage Components
- Residential & Contract Furniture
- Office Furniture
- Commercial Casework
- Architectural Millwork
- Store Fixtures
In addition, you will be able to influence designers, architects and students to inspire brand loyalty.