Event Date: 26 – 28 August, 2020
Location: UZExpocentre, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Organizer: Iteca Exhibitions, Mustakillik Avenue, Building 59A, 3rd Floor, Tashkent 100000 Uzbekistan
Phone: + (998 71) 205 18 18
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
17th International Exhibition – of Production Technology. Woodworking. Furniture and accessories.
MebelExpo Uzbekistan 2020 – The leading international exhibition of the woodworking and furniture industry of the country!
In 2019, 107 companies from 20 countries took part in the exhibition, over 5400 professional visitors visited. The exhibition allows you to demonstrate machines from leading world manufacturers in action, establish contacts with well-known manufacturers of components, raw materials and materials, as well as finished furniture.
Key Success Factors:
- The only international specialized exhibition
- 16 years of recognition by leading global companies
- 2019 – 107 participating companies from 20 countries
- Unique target audience – more than 5400 visitors, 95% – specialists
- Special Buyer Program
- Furniture manufacturing equipment
- Woodworking equipment
- Raw materials for furniture production
- Upholstery and mattresses
- Furniture fittings
- Films, Edges, Plates, and Panels
- Furniture chemistry: glues, varnishes, paints
- Furniture for home and office
- Furniture for social and public institutions
MebelExpo Uzbekistan 2020: Why Exhibit?
- The cost of contact with one representative of a company’s target audience at an exhibition or trade fair is markedly cheaper than any other means of advertising.
- The unique “extra-territorial” nature of an exhibition makes it much easier to establish contacts; in this environment you, your potential customers and your competitors are all on neutral territory.
- An exhibition is the ideal place to learn about demand for new goods and to conduct research into what your competitors are doing.
- An exhibition is an effective means of helping a firm to penetrate new foreign markets or establish dealership networks.
- An exhibition allows you to show your new goods in action.
- The fact that media representatives attend exhibitions makes it a lot easier to work with them and helps with the creation of PR material.
- Taking part in an exhibition allows you access to a fairly substantial segment of the market in a short period of time.
- For any business an exhibition is a bridge linking customers, wholesale and retail trading companies, suppliers and manufacturers and it offers a competitive environment for making new contacts.
- The very best intellectual and material resources available for you to take advantage of are concentrated in and around an exhibition for the short period of its duration.
MebelExpo Uzbekistan 2020: Exhibitors Profile
- Living and upholstered furniture
- Children’s furniture
- Furniture for offices, banks, public institutions and shopping centers
- Bathroom furniture
- Kitchen furniture
- Luxury furniture
- Fitted furniture
- Outdoor and garden furniture
- Exclusive furniture
Interior & Design:
- Wall-coverings, photo products and tapestries
- Carpets and flooring
- Lighting, mirrors and glassware
Furniture Production & Carpentry:
- Equipment and tools
- Upholstery fabrics
- Finishing materials
- Fittings components and systems
- Lacquers, paints and glues
- Blinds, curtains and shutters
- Mattresses and bedding
- Decorative fabrics
- Home textiles
- Owners of furniture showrooms
- Heads and managers of furniture production
- Distributors of furniture, furniture accessories, fabrics and furnishing
- Furniture masters
- Owners of business centers
- Owners of supermarkets, department stores, shopping centers
- Heads and procurement managers of shopping centers and hotels
- Heads and procurement managers of theaters, concert halls
- Office managers at airports, railway stations and seaports
- Office managers of universities, technical schools, colleges, schools, boarding schools and other educational
- Heads and managers of home-textile shops
- Technical Departments of concert and sports complexes