Event Name: Fi Vietnam
Category: Food and Beverage
Event Date: 18 – 20 May, 2022
Location: Saigon Exhibition and Convention Center, 799 Nguyen Van Linh Tan Phu District 7 Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Organizer: CNS Media BV – Velperweg 18, 6824 BH Arnhem, The Netherlands
Phone: + 31 (0)26 3192002
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
Fi Vietnam 2022: Event Profile
Fi Vietnam 2022 is the only dedicated food and beverage ingredients exhibition in Vietnam, offering industry professionals a gateway to the thriving ingredients market in Vietnam and neighboring Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar.
Food Ingredients Vietnam 2022 is a biennial event and returns in 2020 alongside its co-located Beverage Ingredients and Natural Ingredients pavilions, gathering the entire food and beverage value chain to source ingredients, network with industry professionals and learn about the latest trends and developments in the region.
Fi Vietnam 2022 is the only dedicated food and drink exhibition in Vietnam, offering industry professionals a great platform to be a part of this growing market. At Fi Vietnam 2022 you will have the opportunity to participate in industry leading discussions, discover the latest innovations first hand, establish vital business connections, and develop new industry knowledge. Food Ingredients Vietnam 2022 provides unparalleled gastronomic insight into the regions food and beverage market development.
Why attend Fi Vietnam 2022?
- Fi Vietnam 2022 is the only event of this scale in Vietnam and an essential meeting place for the entire local and international food and beverage ingredients industry
- Connect with 5,000+ industry colleagues and meet 150+ leading exhibitors from Vietnam and around the world over three show days
- Vietnam’s food and beverage industry is one of the of the most thriving sectors in its growing economy
- Consumer-orientated food products produced in Vietnam rely on imported food ingredients, making Vietnam an especially promising market
- Milk Products
- Flavors & Aromas
- Chocolate Products and Dairy Products to name a few