Date: 17 – 19 November, 2021
Location: Baku Expo Center, 515 1050, Heydar Aliyev Avenue, Baku, Azerbaijan
Organizer: Caspian Event Organisers, 15, Nobel Avenue, 7th floor, Azure Business Center, Baku, Azerbaijan
Phone: +994 12 404 1000, +994 12 404 1001
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
Caspian Ecology 2021: Event Profile
Caspian Ecology 2021 – the Azerbaijan International Environmental Exhibition – is the only event for ecology and environmental protection in the Caspian and Caucasus regions. This exhibition which gathers local and foreign companies of the sphere will the best tool for developing of business in Azerbaijan.
Caspian Ecology 2021, The 11th Azerbaijan International Environmental Exhibition Caspian Ecology started its work at the Baku Expo Centre on the 17 – 19 November, 2021 in Baku, Azerbaijan. This exhibition is the only significant event for ecology and environmental protection in the Caspian and Caucasus regions that is supported by the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Azerbaijan and the Public Association IDEA (International dialogue in the name of environmental protection). The event is being organized by Caspian Event Organisers, CEO.
Caspian Ecology 2021 – Caspian Technologies Environment Exhibition and Conference is the only significant event for ecology and environmental protection in the Caspian and Caucasus regions that is supported by the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Azerbaijan and Natural Resources of the Republic of Azerbaijan and the Public Association IDEA.
Caspian Ecology 2021: Why Exhibit?
- The cost of contact with one representative of a company’s target audience at an exhibition or trade fair is markedly cheaper than any other means of advertising.
- The unique “extra-territorial” nature of an exhibition makes it much easier to establish contacts; in this environment you, your potential customers and your competitors are all on neutral territory.
- An exhibition is the ideal place to learn about demand for new goods and to conduct research into what your competitors are doing.
- An exhibition is an effective means of helping a firm to penetrate new foreign markets or establish dealership networks.
- An exhibition allows you to show your new goods in action.
- The fact that media representatives attend exhibitions makes it a lot easier to work with them and helps with the creation of PR material.
- Taking part in an exhibition allows you access to a fairly substantial segment of the market in a short period of time.
- For any business an exhibition is a bridge linking customers, wholesale and retail trading companies, suppliers and manufacturers and it offers a competitive environment for making new contacts.
- The very best intellectual and material resources available for you to take advantage of are concentrated in and around an exhibition for the short period of its duration.
- Solid waste
- Water and waste water
- Noise, air & soil pollution
- Consumer durable industry
- Waste gas
- Fuel industry
- Green energy
- General equipment
- Urban environmental cleaning vehicles and equipment
- Manufacturing industry
- Science, research and development
- Measurement and control technologies
- Landscaping, landscape design and garden equipment
- Ponds and fountains
- Floristry, landscaping and greenery planting
- Guttering and drainage systems
- Potted plants
- Materials and products for creating flowerbeds, greenhouses and alpine gardens
- Soils, composts, plant fertilizers
- Services for landscape design, development and construction
- Manual tools and machinery for garden maintenance
- Garden ponds, waterfalls, and equipment and plants for constructing them
- Watering systems
- Services for landscape design, landscaping and landscape improvement
- Plant design
- Fountains and waterfalls
- Flowers, lawn turf and decorative plants for outdoor landscaping
- Directors and departmental heads of oil companies
- Directors and departmental heads of chemical enterprises
- Directors and departmental heads of energy companies
- Directors and departmental heads of construction companies
- Experts in the field of geology, geophysics and meteorology
- Directors and specialists of fish breeding businesses
- Directors and departmental heads of factories and large industrial enterprises
- Producers of food and consumer goods
- Representatives of agricultural and agro-industrial organisations
- Experts in the field of ecology
- Representatives of waste disposal companies
- Representatives of government bodies
- Diplomatic Corps