Event Name: Electricity Expo North Africa
Category: Building Construction
Event Date: 18 – 20 November 2021
Location: Safex Expo Center, Pins Maritimes, Algiers, Algeria
Organizer: ElanExpo, Yıldız Posta Caddesi No: 30/11, Istanbul, Turkey
Phone: +90 212 273 18 18
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
3rd International Electricity, Power Generation and It Exhibition
The Most Attractive Market in the Developing Region for the Electricity Investments
Being attended by prominent electrical companies, equipment manufacturers and vendors, the expo offers participants the opportunity to network, learn about new technologies and techniques, exchange ideas and discuss about industry trends. All participants can benefit from great exposure to enhance their revenue channels and increase profits as this exhibition provides fabulous opportunity to reach out the maximum electrical professionals of Algeria and North Africa.
Electricity Expo North Africa 2021: Why Exhibit?
- The largest country of Africa; Algeria is a center of attraction for international and domestic investors through several major structuring projects, infrastructure and superstructure works.
- The construction sector in Algeria continues to grow and increased by 5.6 percent in 2018. Residential building and infrastructure projects in particular form the core of the government’s construction program.
- Algerian Government focus on build new Ports, HighWays, Roads, Metro Systems, Rails, Trams, Utility Projects in Water Systems, Housing and New Towns Projects, and more make Algeria’s market more profitable for the investors.
- The Electricity Expo will bring together various profiles of exhibitors from all around the World. This diversity will lead your business more interaction, opportunity to expand the current geographic area of activity and enlarge the client portfolio.
- Through a wide range of products and services on display, the show brings together different branches of electricity sector such as equipment manufacturers, distributors, design offices, electricity suppliers, installers, etc.
- Elan Expo’s 7 years of country experience will give you the opportunity to meet market leaders and challengers, newcomers and traditional companies of the industry and experience the latest technologies and state-of-the-art machinery live in action
Electricity Expo North Africa 2021: What We Do
- Market research and defining business areas
- Targeting potential clients
- Creating visitors databases
- Visiting companies and distributing invitations
- Professional e-mailing
- Organizing B2B meetings
What You Get
- Have a right buyer/potential partner at your stand
- Save time on negotiations
- Increase efficiency of your participation in exhibition
Elan Expo was founded in 1997 and now manages over 30 market-leading B2B events in up to 8 countries each year. Headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey, it is currently active in Nigeria, Azerbaijan, Kenya, Morocco, Iran, Iraq, Tanzania and Algeria.
Elan Expo employees over 90 people who are passionate about the communities that they serve and skilled at creating the ideal circumstances for relationships to develop, knowledge to be gleaned and deals to be done by the departments of sales, marketing, B2B, visitor promotions, project, finance and advertising.
Elan Expo’s operation is active in exhibitions with the multiple sectors such as Real Estate & Investment, Construction & Building Materials, Furniture & Decoration, Food &Agriculture, Beauty & Cosmetic, Fashion & Textile, Healthcare & Medical Products, HVAC, Landscape & Urban, Municipality & City Planning, and LED & Advertising.
Elan Expo’s knowledge of communities they serve, their ability to attract the right people and their skill of curating the physical space and creating memorable experiences bring thousands of like-minded people together. It is the shared experience and the opportunities to make human connections which allow businesses to grow.