Event Name: ELASIA
Category: Electronics and Electrical
Event Date: 27 – 29 November, 2021
Location: BIEC – Bangalore International Exhibition Centre, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Organizer: Triune Exhibitors Pvt. Ltd. – #25, 3rd Floor, 8th Main Road, Vasanthnagar, Bangalore 560052 Karnataka, India
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
Tickets: Free Entry
“Higher FDI than what existed till now will directly boost the overall scenario in the country, besides generating lakhs of new jobs, This will add to the nation’s GDP.”
9th ELASIA- 2021 Exhibition will be the podium to compare the best in the world to the best in India. The show will constitute an ideal platform not just for maximum exposure of cutting-edge products & services to key Electrical, Electronics, Lightings & Power sector players and top decision-makers but also for the kind of high-powered face-to- face business meetings and contacts that will take an organisation forward in leaps and strides. Who is who in the Electrical, Lighting & Power world is going to be at this Exhibition. Starting from Manufactures, OEM’s, Suppliers & Distributors, to Agents and Manufacturers. They will be consolidating brand image, exploring& expanding niche markets, establishing contacts and initiating deals.
Be a part of this excitement, participate in an unique opportunity seizing event – 9th ELASIA – 2021.
Why Exhibit @ ELASIA 2021
- Meet a maximum number of experts, institutional and professionals at one place
- Present your innovative products and services to a wider audience at a low cost
- New partnerships and new contracts
- Access to key decision makers
- An opportunity to expand your clientele and increase your market share
- Enhance brand awareness and visibility of your company
- Interact Face to Face with your target audience
- Boost your brand image, capitalize your reputation and strengthen your presence in the market
ELASIA 2021: Exhibitors Profile
- Architectural Lightings
- Capital goods and machinery required for manufacture of above products
- Displays / Display manufacturer
- Distributions ED / EDA and measurement and testing Technology
- Electromechanical components and fixing technology
- Fixtures and accessories
- Flood Lighting
- Home Lighting
- Hospitality Lighting
- Industrial and Decorative Lighting
- Industrial Electronics
- Instrument transformers
- LEDs Electrical & Electronic
- Light Sources
- Lighting Controls
- Modules and hybrids
- Monitoring and Recording Equipment.
- Motors & Motor winding Equipment
- Operating resources and Production subsystems Services.
- Passive components
- Process control
- Production Technology and logistics for Circuit Boards and Switches
- Protection and Utilization of Electrical Power such as Generators
- Retail Lighting
- Sensors and micro systems
- Stage and Studio Lighting and other lighting related products.
- Street Lighting
- Subassemblies and Subsystems
- Transformers, Switch gears and Control gear equipment (like Circuit breakers, Isolators and Relays)
- Transmission line towers
- Winding Wires
Triune Exhibitors Pvt. Ltd (TEPL) is the Leading organiser of Industrial Exhibitions and managed by a team of experts. With a commendable track record of having organised more than 50 Exhibitions in India. Triune has a legacy of organising mega-events like INDIAPLAST, AMTEX, PLASTASIA, ELASIA, PRINT & PACKTECH WORLD EXPO.
Headquartered in Bangalore, TEPL is supported by regional offices in Ahmedabad, Chennai, New Delhi and Mumbai. International markets are also covered.
The Electrical Consultant’s Association (ELCA) was founded and registered in 1990 at Bangalore by a group of dedicated consulting professionals actively involved in the field of electrical consultancy.
ELCA was formed with the following main objectives:
- To create awareness amongst the electricity consumers towards a better and safer quality of electrical installation
- To provide a platform for interaction between the manufacturers and the end users by way of arranging technical seminars, workshops, exhibitions etc
- To take up such technical aspects with the statutory authorities as are relevant for a proper and safe installation, considering the present trends in the design of the systems and development of electrical products.
- ELCA is a body having several experienced and recognized consulting professionals as its members. Many of its members have been associated with prestigious electrical projects in the public and private sectors