Category: Chemical and Dyes
Event Date: 17 – 19 March, 2021
Location: Hotel Taj Palace, Number One, Man Singh Rd, New Delhi, Delhi 110001 India
Organizer: Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) 1, Federation House, Tansen Marg, New Delhi 110001 India
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
The largest event on Chemicals & Petrochemicals industry in India in its 11 edition, i.e. India Chem 2021, would be organized in New Delhi from 17 – 19 March 2021, jointly by Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Government of India and FICCI. Chemical industry is the mainstay of industrial and agricultural development of the country and provides building blocks for several downstream industries such as textiles, papers, paints, soaps, detergents, pharmaceuticals, varnish etc. Covering more than 80,000 products, this industry services large number of end use application industries. In India it is estimated that more than 2 million people are employed in this industry. Indian chemical industry comprises of both small scale as well as large scale units.
With initiatives like “Make in India” program gaining steam, investments, innovation and infrastructure are going to be the major thrust areas for chemical industry players. The current per capita consumption of chemical products in India is th about 1/10 of the world average, indicating that the demand potential is yet to be realized. Moreover, India has a very strong outlook for the key end user industries. Going ahead, it is estimated that the demand of chemical products is expected to grow at 9% p.a. over the next five years and is pegged at 1.2X GDP growth. Globally, chemical industry is estimated at $ 4.7 Tn in 2017, it is also driven by demand from end use industries. Indian chemical industry is estimated to be valued at $163 Bn in 2017 and contributes th 3.4% to the global chemical industry. It ranks 14 th in exports and 8 in imports of chemicals (excluding pharmaceutical products) globally.
India Chem Mumbai 2021: Why Exhibit?
India Chem Mumbai 2021 would be an umbrella show showcasing all the sectors of Chemical Industry. With diverse exhibitors from all the sectors i.e. Chemicals, Petrochemicals, Pharmaceuticals and the Process Plant Machinery and Automation System. The biennial event attracts maximum number of Buyers to both from India as well as abroad. Moreover the focused Buyer-Seller meet organized by Chemexcil makes it a perfect platform for the Buyer-Seller interaction.
India Chem Mumbai 2021: Exhibitors Profile
- Fine and Specialty Chemicals
- Agro Chemicals & Fertilizers
- Basic Chemicals, Dyes and Pigments
- Chemicals from Herbal and other natural resources
- Paints and Varnishes
- Soaps and Detergents
- Clean Technology tie-up
- Consultancy for Waste management, Feed stock linkages, Processing, Marketing management, Safety and
- Environment protection
- Industrial R & D
- Synthetic Fibers
Process Plant Machinery & Equipment:
- Process Technology
- Machinery & Equipment
- Engineering Project Management & Construction Services
- Environmental / Pollution Management
- Filtration & Separation Systems
- Process Plant Design Services
- Pumps and Valves, Safety Systems
- Tubes & Fittings,Test kits & procedures
- Environmental & Water management systems
- Laboratory apparatus
- Research & Development
- Testing & measurement technology
- Instrumentation & Process Control
The largest event of Chemicals and Petrochemical Industry in India, is focused on providing its attendees access and networking opportunities to meet top CEOs, Manufacturers, Industry Peers, Purchase Managers, Suppliers from India and around the globe. Visiting to India Chem 2021 will be an opportunity to:
- Network with key players in both the National and Overseas markets
- Innovative products ideas, research and technology along with latest information of Developing markets
- Information on key industry trends
- Face to Face interaction between the Buyers and Sellers
- More than 15,000 Business Visitors
- Concurrent events like Conclave of International Chemical Councils – Organised by Indian Chemical Council(ICC), buyer seller meet, Concurrent events like Agrochemical Expo and Pumps Valves and Process Equipment Expo
- The gathering consisted of senior officials of Government of India, diplomats, CEOs and top officials from the chemical companies from India and abroad, academicians and students.
- India Chem Mumbai 2021 is promoted exclusively to professional and trade visitors through an extensive and carefully planned multi-media campaign.
- CEOs, Engineers, Technocrats and Scientists
- Marketing Chiefs, Professionals and Consultants
- Policy Makers, Diplomats and Foreign Commercial Corps
- Industry Associations and Trade Delegations from India & Abroad
- Buying missions from neighboring regions