Category: Chemical and Dyes
Event Date: 08 – 10 December, 2020
Location: Area A, China Import and Export Fair Complex (CIEFC), Guangzhou, P.R. China
Organizer: Hyve Group PLC, The Studios, 2 Kingdom St, London W2 6JG, United Kingdom
Phone: (86 755) 6138 8100
Timings: 09:00 – 17:00
Since its inception in 1996, CHINACOAT has been dedicated to providing an international trading platform for suppliers and manufacturers of the coatings industry to connect with global trade visitors, particularly from China and Asia. The show is held annually and alternates its venue between the cities of Guangzhou and Shanghai, P. R. China. Our 2019 Shanghai edition attracted over 38,000 trade visitors from 89 countries / regions, together with over 1,260 exhibitors from 32 countries / regions gathered on a gross exhibition area of over 97,000 sqm. CHINACOAT 2020 will be staged at Area A of the China Import and Export Fair Complex, Guangzhou, and continue to provide a platform to serve global coatings industry!
CHINACOAT 2020: Exhibition Categories
Raw Materials for the Production of Coatings, Inks & Adhesives
- Oils & Fatty Acids
- Natural / Synthetic Resins & Intermediates
- Pigments, Fillers, Extenders & Dyes
- Solvents & Plasticisers
- Biocides & Fungicides
- Functional Additives*
- Performance Materials
- Functional & Smart Coatings & Inks
* such as Thickeners, Surfactants, Dispersants, Emulsifiers, Crosslinking Agents, Anti-foaming Agents, Anti-Skinning Agents, Levelling Agents, Biocides, Driers, Stabilisers, Waxes, etc.
Production / Packaging Plants & Installations
- Bulk Manufacturing
- Mixers & Dissolvers
- Handling & Packaging
- Dispensers, Filling & Blending / Tinting Systems
- Automation & Housekeeping
- Filters, Pumps & Metering Devices
- Mills, Mixers & Accessories, Production & Laboratory Types
- Colour Dispensing
- Packaging & Labelling Machines
Measurement & Testing of Coatings for QC / R&D
- Colour & Other Visual Properties
- Innovations in Measurement & Testing
- Dry Film & Mechanical Properties (including Durability)
- Chemical Characterization
- Wet Paint Characterization (Viscosity, Rheology, Wetting Behavior etc.)
- Surface Analysis
Powder Coatings Technology
- ‘Fit-for-Purpose’ Resins & Pigments
- Extruders & Other Production Machineries
- UV & NIR Curing Powder Coatings
- TGIC Systems
- Solid Solvents to Improve Dispersion & Application
- Powder Coatings for Temperature Sensitive Substrates
- Alternatives for Polyester
- Metallic Effects Powder Coatings
UV / EB Technology & Products
- Raw Materials, such as Reactive Diluents (Monomers), Oligomers, Photoinitiators, Pigments, Additives etc.
- Formulated Products, such as UV Coatings, UV Inks, UV Adhesives, Printing Plates, Photoresists, UV Inks for PCB, Dry Films, Optical Imaging Inks etc.
- Irradiation Equipment, such as UV Lamp, Electron Beam Devices, Light Curing Equipment, Coating
- Equipment, Material Properties Testing Equipment and UV Dosimeters
Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) & Other Services
- Daily Plant Management
- Wastewater / Solid Waste / Emission Treatment
- Packaging & Waste Reduction
- Environmental Conservation & Safety Equipment
- Technical Information
- Hygienic & Easy Clean Surfaces
- Green Technology
Coatings, Printing Inks & Adhesive Products
Why Visit CHINACOAT 2020?
THE WORLD-CLASS COATINGS SHOW WILL RETURN TO GUANGZHOU!
Since its first edition held in 1996, CHINACOAT has grown to become a global coatings event. It is now a comprehensive showcase of the entire supply chain of raw materials, coatings products and technologies. Visiting CHINACOAT can be of immense benefit:
- Source from great number of Chinese suppliers and manufacturers at competitive prices.
- Stay abreast of industry developments and collect useful market intelligence.
- Concurrent Technical Programmes (including Workshop, Technical Seminars, etc.) offer learning opportunities to help better understand the applications of cutting-edge technologies and industry trends.
In 2020, CHINACOAT will return to Guangzhou to showcase again new products and novel technologies of the global coatings community! Visitor Pre-registration is now open, register now.