Event Name: SVUM – Saurashtra Vepar Udyog Mahamandal
Category: Business Services
Event Date: 27 – 30 May, 2022
Location: NSIC Technical Services Center, 80 Feet Road, Bhavnagar Road Crossing, Aji Industrial Estate, Rajkot, Gujarat 360003 India
Organizer: Saurashtra Vepar Udyog Mahamandal, 304, Rajat, Sardarnagar Main Road, Rajkot, Gujarat 360001 India
Phone: +91 9426254611
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Timings: 10:00 – 18:00
Welcome to 8th edition of SVUM 2022 International Trade Show @ Rajkot
SVUM – Saurashtra Vepar Udyog Mahamandal: About
We are pleased to inform you that Saurashtra Vepar Udyog Mahamandal is organizing 8th Edition of SVUM 2022 from 27 – 30 May, 2022 at Rajkot, Gujarat, India. In last 6 Show, our show is attended by 700+ foreign Buyers from 37 countries, 20 countries diplomats and 3 countries ministers & importantly 300 cr booked business. This show will serve as only biggest initiative for the Development of all stakeholders, who will come under one roof to explore possibilities of international business opportunities which includes government, industry, investor, consumer and International buyers. We expect 200+ foreign businessmen / women to attend the show for the B2B meet.
We expect Support by Industries Department, Govt. of Gujarat, Agriculture Department, Govt. of Gujarat, Department of Science & Technology – Govt. of Gujarat, Gujarat Tourism, NSIC Govt. of India, GEDA, GIL, Gujarat Agro Industrial Corporation, iNDEXTb, GIDB & other organisations & Chambers / Associations.
SVUM 2022: Exhibitors Profile
- AGRICULTURE: Agriculture Equipment, Fertilizers, Pesticides, Technology solution for storage of Perishable Agro products, Agro-Product, Organic Farming, Commodity Trading
- RENEWABLE ENERGY: Turnkey solution for rooftop panels, PV Panels Plant, Solar Water Heaters, Energy from wastes, Waste Management solution, Smokeless Energy Efficient Stove, Solar Cooker
- ENGINEERING: Auto Parts, Brass Parts, Spares for machinery, Machine Tools, Special purpose Machinery, Job work for OEM, Drills, Capital machinery for all kind of industries
- TEXTILE & READYMADE GARMENTS: Technical Textile like Building tech, Medical tech, Industrial tech, Home Tech etc, Ready made Garments, Uniforms, Event T-Shirts, Machinery Textile Ginning, Spinning Weaving, Embroidery, Traditional Dress from Jamnagar, Kutch, Surat
- HEALTHCARE SECTOR: Medical Equipment, Surgical Items, Baby Diapers, Orthopedic Implants, Medicinal Drugs, OTC Items, Ayurvedic Medicine and Cosmetic Items, Tie up with Multi-specialty hospitals
- BUILDING MATERIALS: Building Construction, Building Construction, Building Material, Equipment, Ceramic, Sanitary ware, Pipe and Fittings, Hardware & amp, Furniture
- JEWELRY AND LIFE STYLE: Gold, Silver Imitation Jewellery, Handicraft, Traditional Dresses, Gift Articles, life Style Products, Shoes, Accessories, Apparels
- FOOD PROCESSING: Post Harvesting solutions, Spices & Packed Foods, Commodities, Oil Mills and Refineries etc.
- EDUCATION: Tie up with university, college, teaching-coaching institute, foreign education consultants, Stationery items, educational tools
- TRAVELS & TOURISM: Hotels, Cab Service, Business Tour Operators. Tourism Department of State and Other Countries.
- HOUSE HOLD ITEMS: Modular Kitchen Equipment, Innovative Products, Plastic Products, Kitchenware & Houseware, Electronic items, Utensils
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: Electronic, Computer Hardware, all kind of peripherals, Software, Website, Applications, ERP Developers, Communication (ISP, Mobile Handset, Cellular Operators, Bulk-SMS, Mailing Solutions)
- SERVICE SECTOR: Banking, Exim related service, Taxation, Insurance, Logistics, HR, and Management Consultancy
SVUM 2022: Visitors Profile
International Delegation: For SVUM 2022 We Are Expecting 200 Foreign Delegates From 30 Countries, Some Of The Expected Countries Are From African Countries And South Asian Countries.
Expected Countries: Afghanistan | Azerbaijan | Bangladesh | Benin | Bhutan | Burkina Faso | Cambodia | Cameroon | Cote D’Ivoire | Dr Congo | Ethiopia | Gambia | Ghana | Israel | Kenya | Lesotho | Madagascar | Mali | Mauritius | Mauritania | Morocco | Mozambique | Namibia | Niger | Nigeria | Oman | Republic Of Congo | Senegal | South Africa | Sri Lanka | Sudan | Tanzania | Togo | Uganda | UK | Zambia | Zimbabwe
National Delegations: We Expect 5000+ Visitors With Help Of Our Supporting Organizations, Promotion Through Media Partners.
Local Visitors: We Expect 50000+ Visitors From Rajkot City And From Other Cities Of Saurashtra Kutch Region Of Gujarat Through Invitation Cards, Media News Coverage, News Paper Advertisements, Electronic Media Coverage, Social Media Network And With Support Of Local Chambers / Associations.
SVUM: Saurashtra Vepar Udyog Mahamandal
The role of Industrial Association, Federation and chambers is very vital in sustainable development of Industries, Trade, Economy & society at large. Being federation of the Trade & Industrial Organizations in Saurashtra-Kutch; Saurashtra Vepar Udyog Mahamandal (SVUM) is committed to create a business friendly environment for holistic & sustainable development of Saurashtra-Kutch.
Saurashtra Vepar Udyog Mahamandal was started in year 2001. The roots of Saurashtra Vepar Udyog Mahamandal can be found in a Saurashtra Sankaln Samiti”. This Samiti was an institute of visionary leaders to address various issues of Saurashtra and Kutch region. The Role of Samiti is limited to policy advocacy and to scale up activism and movement against unfair policies of the government. Changes in Value Added Tax implementation in 2003, Removal of Octroi, Impact fee, Scarcity of currency coins, Action against malpractice of government officials were among the main activities and achievements of the Samiti. Mr. Parag Tejura and other leading industrialists are playing key role in this activism.
Meanwhile the SVUM felt the need for a parallel constructive institute which can demonstrate right way of collective growth for society as per thoughts of Mahatma Gandhiji. Saurashtra Vepar Udyog Mahamandal has a vision of integrated development of society with agriculture, Coastal area development, Infrastructure development, Good governance etc. which can be achieved by industrial growth of Micro, Small and Medium sector.
Gujarat Textile policy-2014 is also result of SVUMs constructive policy advocacy with Gol. Similarly SVUM have vision for mass coconut farming for coastal area development, Cluster development for Rajkot Engineering & auto parts cluster. Jamnagar – Brass parts cluster, Morbi – Ceramic and Jetpur – Textile sector etc. Total more than 19 clusters have been identified.
Saurashtra Vepar Udyog Mahamandal (SVUM) deeply believes in Gandhian philosophies of sustainable development, inclusive growth, and equitable prosperity. SVUM realizes its philosophies through supporting Micro, Small, and Medium sized industries in the region.
Saurashtra-Kutch is recognized for its vibrancy and entrepreneurial spirit & to showcase its strengths to the local & global market. Saurashtra Vepar Udyog Mahamandal (SVUM) is regularly organizing SVUM International Trade Show, International Business meets, Seminars and foreign buyers visit. These activities are supported & welcomed by all major Industrial Associations & Chamber of Commerce of Saurashtra-Kutch.
Since last 7 years, in number of programs is attended by 1000+ foreign Buyers from 50 countries, 30 countries diplomats and 3 countries ministers & importantly 1000 cr booked business. Countries list is as under. Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bahrain, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cote D’ivoire, DRCongo, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Israel, Kenya, Lesotho, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritius, Mauritania, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Republic Of Congo, Senegal, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, UK, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Our organisation had privilege of being coordinator for signing MOUs with African nations during African development bank meeting and Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit 2019, by Ministry of agriculture, Govt. of Gujarat.