Date: 21 – 25 October, 2020
Location: Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Centre (BITEC), Hall 98 – 105, 47,000 sqm., Bangna, Bangkok, Thailand
Organizer: Department of International Trade Promotion, Ministry of Commerce – Office of Lifestyle Trade Promotion, 563 Nonthaburi Road, Bangkrasor, Muang, Nonthaburi 11000 Thailand
Phone: +66 (0) 2507 8361, 8364, 8404
Timings: 10.00 AM – 18.00 PM
Style Bangkok Fair 2020: Why Visit
Don’t miss! Special opportunity to enjoy shopping a wide selection of the finest quality products that appeal to customers of different ages and demands. Most importantly, these products come in unique and outstanding designs.
The Expo is bringing the top exhibitors from “Niche Market” including elderly care products, baby, kids and mum products, per products, the “Demark” design award-winning products and “I+D Style cafe” Prototype Cafe.
Networking opportunities with the participants from ASEAN nations in CLMV zone and International Pavilion
Seminars / Business matching / Fashion show for Niche Market products
Style Bangkok Fair 2020: Why Exhibit?
- The life + Style Product Expo is ushering in a new wave of all-in-one lifestyle product exhibition.
- The power expansion of the BIFF & BIL, BIG + BIH, TIFF.
Bangkok International Fashion Fair and Bangkok International Leather Fair (BIFF & BIL)
Bangkok International Gift Fair and Bangkok International House wear Fair (BIG + BIH)
Thailand International Furniture Fair (TIFF)
- Exhibitors can build their business network with the potential partners, diverse traders and international buyers, brought together by the Department of International Trade Promotion.
- The expo provides a one-step service for the exhibitors including business matching, Shuttle bus, interpreters, security system and many others.
- Stay up-to-date on fashion and lifestyle trends with various exhibitions and special activities.
STYLE Bangkok 2019 BIG+BIH
Admission to Style Bangkok Fair 2020:
For On-site Registration, trade visitors or visitors who receive an invitation card from the Organizer need to present their business cards, as well as the Original Photo ID and bring along the original filled invitation or Pre-registration Form in order to qualify for free admission. A photocopy of the Pre-registration Form is acceptable.
- Business Attire or Smart Casual only. Please dress appropriately; wearer of shorts, open shoes or slippers will not be allowed entry.
- Person under 15 years of age is not allowed into the exhibition hall during trade days. (We have the Kid’s corner for take care of your children.)
- Smoking in the fairground is prohibited.
- Unauthorized photo or video shooting in the venue is prohibited.
- All weapons are prohibited.
- No pet.
*** The Organizer’s reserves the right to refuse entry should the above are not adhered to.***
For more information please contact e-mail: email@example.com